Default eR: saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:52:43 GMT,
>MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallow fullmoonsbymoonpie.com
>(Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate) wrote:

> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf of
>my favorite supermarket.
>
> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
>bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented

fake-Q
>meat product®?
>
>Miranda
>The Barbecue Widow

The best way to do it is take two ribs at a time and microwave
them for 8 minutes. Take them out and eat one. While the meat
is still in your mouth pour enough of Tony Roma's Q sauce in
your mouth to fill it up. Don't strangle or choke on the sauce
because if you do you'll lose the marvelous taste of good
old-fashioned
and old-time smoked flavoring. Microwave two more and continue until
full. Remember to use all of the sauce in one setting because placing
any of it that is left in the refrigerator will spoil the original
factory
fresh taste. Never heat the sauce as the wholesome, natural taste is
always better in it's orginal unheated state. Follow these
instructions
and you'll be like the other 30+ generations who have savored this
special
oldtime recipe that has survived from the pig roasts and feasts of the
ancient Roman emporer Nero. Join the million and probably billions of
satisfied and happy Tony Roma Q sauce customers who continue to join
hands and shout in triumphant jubilation, "Mama Mia that's a spicy
meatball."
Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate

( obviously a shareholder in the Tony Roma franchise)
wrote:

>>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:52:43 GMT,
>>MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallo wfullmoonsbymoonpie.com
>>(Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate) wrote:

>> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf of
>>my favorite supermarket.
>>
>> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
>>bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented

>fake-Q
>>meat product®?
>>
>>Miranda
>>The Barbecue Widow

>The best way to do it is take two ribs at a time and microwave
>them for 8 minutes. Take them out and eat one. While the meat
>is still in your mouth pour enough of Tony Roma's Q sauce in
>your mouth to fill it up. Don't strangle or choke on the sauce
>because if you do you'll lose the marvelous taste of good
>old-fashioned
>and old-time smoked flavoring. Microwave two more and continue until
>full. Remember to use all of the sauce in one setting because placing
>any of it that is left in the refrigerator will spoil the original
>factory
>fresh taste. Never heat the sauce as the wholesome, natural taste is
>always better in it's orginal unheated state. Follow these
>instructions
>and you'll be like the other 30+ generations who have savored this
>special
>oldtime recipe that has survived from the pig roasts and feasts of the
>ancient Roman emporer Nero. Join the million and probably billions of
>satisfied and happy Tony Roma Q sauce customers who continue to join
>hands and shout in triumphant jubilation, "Mama Mia that's a spicy
>meatball."

Oh Lard , kcajuk- you've been jotting down recipes from Bobby Flay and
Emeril Live marathons again, haven't you? Time to drop the remote and
put down the bottle of Nyquil and half-eaten bucket of Tony Roma
meat-food products.

Miranda
The Barbecue Widow

which bottles to store? RichD Wine 4 28-06-2013 07:04 AM
Tony Roma's Mouth-Watering, Fall-off-the-Bone Ribs Pat Shipp Recipes (moderated) 0 22-02-2008 05:18 AM
Tony Roma Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 5 14-03-2006 12:08 AM
Article re Tony's Wine Warehouse (Dallas, TX) -- How not to run awine store larkin1734 Wine 2 19-11-2005 11:05 PM
saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store BOB Barbecue 1 30-09-2003 02:53 AM