hotbb

Default ribs

Hi, there,
Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
BB

GTE

You can cook them various ways in the preparatory stage, but usually they
are always fininshed either on the grill or in the oven/broiler. Some people
smoke their ribs, other marinade them in a water based marinade. Then
covering such a steel or cast iron deep dish ware( preferably a four indeep
hotel pan or a 6 inch deep half pan if you cut the rib down to size). Some
people also boil them or steam it, covered or uncovered. But the more
conventional way would be either smoking, roasting, or boiling. Smoking can
be very time consuming, but the flavor is well worth it.
A good quick way to making ribs is right he

http://www.grillthrill.com/grillthri...s.php?id=26&ca
tegory=15&parent=14

or:

The Original Baby Back Ribs

Ingredients:

2 pounds pork baby back ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce

Directions:

1)Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of
ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs
liberally with the basic glaze or BBQ sauce you have and place each portion
in its own piece of foil sprinkled modestly with
Grill Thrill's Original blend.You can sub this with any seasoning blend out
there. Depends how hot or sweet you want to go. Wrap tightly and refrigerate
for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degreesC).
3) Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.

Kenneth Palmer
Managing Partner
Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.
Tel - 850-774-7254
Fax - 850-236-5403
USA
http://www.grillthrill.com

"hotbb" > wrote in message
> Hi, there,
> Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> BB

F.G. Whitfurrows

"GTE" > wrote in message
> You can cook them various ways in the preparatory stage, but usually they
> are always fininshed either on the grill or in the oven/broiler. Some

people
> smoke their ribs, other marinade them in a water based marinade. Then
> covering such a steel or cast iron deep dish ware( preferably a four

indeep
> hotel pan or a 6 inch deep half pan if you cut the rib down to size). Some
> people also boil them or steam it, covered or uncovered. But the more
> conventional way would be either smoking, roasting, or boiling. Smoking

can
> be very time consuming, but the flavor is well worth it.
> A good quick way to making ribs is right he

http://www.grillthrill.com/grillthri...s.php?id=26&ca
> tegory=15&parent=14
>
> or:
>
> The Original Baby Back Ribs
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 pounds pork baby back ribs
> 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
>
> Directions:
>
> 1)Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of
> ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the

ribs
> liberally with the basic glaze or BBQ sauce you have and place each

portion
> in its own piece of foil sprinkled modestly with
> Grill Thrill's Original blend.You can sub this with any seasoning blend

out
> there. Depends how hot or sweet you want to go. Wrap tightly and

refrigerate
> for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
> 2) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degreesC).
> 3) Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
> for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
>

> Kenneth Palmer
> Managing Partner
> Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.
> Tel - 850-774-7254
> Fax - 850-236-5403
> USA
> http://www.grillthrill.com

You guys are in on thie together aren't ya? You're just tryin to start
somethin', huh? Man.............

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Pierre

"GTE" > wrote in message >...
> You can cook them various ways in the preparatory stage, but usually they
> are always fininshed either on the grill or in the oven/broiler. Some people
> smoke their ribs, other marinade them in a water based marinade. Then
> covering such a steel or cast iron deep dish ware( preferably a four indeep
> hotel pan or a 6 inch deep half pan if you cut the rib down to size). Some
> people also boil them or steam it, covered or uncovered. But the more
> conventional way would be either smoking, roasting, or boiling. Smoking can
> be very time consuming, but the flavor is well worth it.
> A good quick way to making ribs is right he
>
> http://www.grillthrill.com/grillthri...s.php?id=26&ca
> tegory=15&parent=14
>
> or:
>
> The Original Baby Back Ribs
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 pounds pork baby back ribs
> 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
>
> Directions:
>
> 1)Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of
> ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs
> liberally with the basic glaze or BBQ sauce you have and place each portion
> in its own piece of foil sprinkled modestly with
> Grill Thrill's Original blend.You can sub this with any seasoning blend out
> there. Depends how hot or sweet you want to go. Wrap tightly and refrigerate
> for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
> 2) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degreesC).
> 3) Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
> for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
>

> Kenneth Palmer
> Managing Partner
> Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.
> Tel - 850-774-7254
> Fax - 850-236-5403
> USA
> http://www.grillthrill.com
>

> "hotbb" > wrote in message
> > Hi, there,
> > Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> > BB

Kenneth, just a note to thank you for not trying to pass off your
recipe as bbq of any sort.
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "hotbb"
> wrote:

> Hi, there,
> Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> BB

Over a Bic lighter.

monroe(if you're out of birthday candles)

bbq

hotbb wrote:
> Hi, there,
> Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> BB

Start your reading here http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/
It is very interesting reading and you should learn allot from this site.

Happy Q'en

BBQ

Jack Sloan

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, "hotbb"
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi, there,
> > Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> > BB

> Over a Bic lighter.
>
> monroe(if you're out of birthday candles)

I always use a flaming marshmellow.
Jack

Monroe, of course...

In article >, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:59:02 -0700, "GTE" > wrote:

<snip spammy nonsense>
> >Kenneth Palmer
> >Managing Partner
> >Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.

> So where's the "grill" in "Grill Thrill"?
>
> This is a BBQ group.

I, myself, was wondering instead where the "Thrill" part was....

monroe(unthrilled)
F.G. Whitfurrows

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:59:02 -0700, "GTE" > wrote:
> >

> <snip spammy nonsense>
> > >Kenneth Palmer
> > >Managing Partner
> > >Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.

> > So where's the "grill" in "Grill Thrill"?
> >
> > This is a BBQ group.
> >

> I, myself, was wondering instead where the "Thrill" part was....
>
> monroe(unthrilled)

So does this seem like the same guy posting twice under diff names or maybe
2 people from the same company? Did we just get ganged up on?

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Jack Sloan

"GTE" > wrote in message
. Maybe you have been a chef for tren years, I don't know.
> But I have. If you listen up, you might learn something from me and my
> associates.
>
> Thanks for your time and consideration.
>
> Kenneth Palmer

Perhaps if you listen up,you might learn something as well.
Couldn't hurt...try it.

Jack
chief fire tender

F.G. Whitfurrows

"GTE" > wrote

> If you listen up, you might learn something from me and my
> associates.
>
> Thanks for your time and consideration.

Is this the crap you figger on teachin us?

>The Original Baby Back Ribs

>Ingredients:

>2 pounds pork baby back ribs
>1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce

>Directions:

>1)Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose >each portion of
>ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking >spray. Brush the

ribs
>liberally with the basic glaze or BBQ sauce you have and >place each

portion
>in its own piece of foil sprinkled modestly with
>Grill Thrill's Original blend.You can sub this with any >seasoning blend

out
>there. Depends how hot or sweet you want to go. Wrap >tightly and

refrigerate
>for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
>2) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degreesC).
>3) Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F >(150 degrees C)
>for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if >desired.

Because if it is, I'm bettin most of us have probably made the mistake of
doing something very similar at some point in our ignorant lives and we've
had enough sense to learn not to do it again. Now most of the people on here
are willing to learn if you've got something to teach but I get the
impression you have nothing to teach us other than maybe where to buy and
how to use your silly products. Oh..and your 10 years as a "yes man
corporate chef" don't really impress us none, buster, so y'all can keep that
nonsense to yourself. Emeril's a chef, too, and he wraps his, *ahem* , gall
darn ribs in plastic wrap before he puts 'em in the oven. Chef......Sheesh!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

GTE

To the ones who feel they need to bash their own intellect,

Personally I don't think my religion has anything to do with BBQin ribs, so
let's keep it out of here. If you would like know more about Jesus, then
plpease don't ever hesitate to ask. Someone was there for me when I needed
it most, and I will always be there for anyone else. But poking fun at
something that means so much to someone as their faith , is just plain
dishonorable.

If you all don't care for my signature, I am sorry. It is legal for me to
put it there. And it is legal for me to give advice to people that need it,
especially when it comes to cooking. Maybe we can get together and sit down
and trade resumes. Maybe you have been a chef for tren years, I don't know.

"bbq" > wrote in message

> hotbb wrote:
> > Hi, there,
> > Can anyone tell me how to cook ribs?
> > BB
> >

> Start your reading here http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/
> It is very interesting reading and you should learn allot from this site.
>
> Happy Q'en
>
> BBQ

GTE

I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk. About the religion
thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
straight before the bashing begins. I am not here to sell, just make cooking
friends. I guess you aren't one of them until you decide to come out and
start talking about food.

--
"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:25:03 -0700, "GTE" > wrote:
>

> >To the ones who feel they need to bash their own intellect,
> >
> >Personally I don't think my religion has anything to do with BBQin ribs,

so
> >let's keep it out of here. If you would like know more about Jesus, then
> >plpease don't ever hesitate to ask.

> That's the last thing most of us would do here.
>
> >Someone was there for me when I needed
> >it most, and I will always be there for anyone else. But poking fun at
> >something that means so much to someone as their faith , is just plain
> >dishonorable.

> WTF said anything about your religion? Pbbt. Typical religious
> tweaker - starts freaking out about his religion even though nobody
> even mentioned it.
>
> >If you all don't care for my signature, I am sorry. It is legal for me to
> >put it there. And it is legal for me to give advice to people that need

it,
> >especially when it comes to cooking. Maybe we can get together and sit

down
> >and trade resumes. Maybe you have been a chef for tren years, I don't

know.
> >But I have. If you listen up, you might learn something from me and my
> >associates.

> Please keep you and your 'associates' out of here. We had enough of
> the Kirk Frasier crowd to last us a year.
>
> -sw

Jack Schidt®

"GTE" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
> information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk. About the religion
> thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
> straight before the bashing begins. I am not here to sell, just make

cooking
> friends. I guess you aren't one of them until you decide to come out and
> start talking about food.

Perhaps lurking a bit would have been to your advantage. At best, your
initial post was completely ignorant and at worst, inciteful. This is a bbq
newsgroup, not simply a cooking ng, and we discuss meat cooked over fire,
not wrapped in foil, not baked in a kitchen oven.

http://www.bbq-porch.org/faq.asp will get you up to speed.

Jack

PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of tuna
and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.

Michael

"GTE" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
> information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk.

Not cooking, BBQ!!!! Not wrapping ribs in foil, dumping Kraft on them and
baking them in an oven. Low and slow in a pit over hardwood coals.

About the religion
> thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
> straight before the bashing begins. I am not here to sell, just make

cooking
> friends. I guess you aren't one of them until you decide to come out and
> start talking about food.

We're not chefs, cooks or gourmets....we're bbq freaks.

> --
> Kenneth Palmer
> Managing Partner
> Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.
> Tel - 850-774-7254
> Fax - 850-236-5403
> USA
> http://www.grillthrill.com

I think you'll find most on this group go to Penzey's for their good spices.

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:25:03 -0700, "GTE" > wrote:
> >

> > >To the ones who feel they need to bash their own intellect,
> > >
> > >Personally I don't think my religion has anything to do with BBQin

ribs,
> so
> > >let's keep it out of here. If you would like know more about Jesus,

then
> > >plpease don't ever hesitate to ask.

> > That's the last thing most of us would do here.
> >
> > >Someone was there for me when I needed
> > >it most, and I will always be there for anyone else. But poking fun at
> > >something that means so much to someone as their faith , is just plain
> > >dishonorable.

> > WTF said anything about your religion? Pbbt. Typical religious
> > tweaker - starts freaking out about his religion even though nobody
> > even mentioned it.
> >
> > >If you all don't care for my signature, I am sorry. It is legal for me

> > >put it there. And it is legal for me to give advice to people that need

> it,
> > >especially when it comes to cooking. Maybe we can get together and sit

> down
> > >and trade resumes. Maybe you have been a chef for tren years, I don't

> know.
> > >But I have. If you listen up, you might learn something from me and my
> > >associates.

> > Please keep you and your 'associates' out of here. We had enough of
> > the Kirk Frasier crowd to last us a year.
> >
> > -sw

Jack Sloan

"GTE" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
> information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk. About the religion
> thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
> straight before the bashing begins.

Anybody got a clue what this dickwad is talkin' about?
Jack

Jack Sloan

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...
> PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of

tuna
> and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.

I bet he coulda if he'd wanted to.
Jack(who'd like to taste some of that)

BOB

Jack Sloan typed:
> "GTE" > wrote in message
>> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
>> information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk. About the religion
>> thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
>> straight before the bashing begins.

> Anybody got a clue what this dickwad is talkin' about?
> Jack

Nope. The message that he first started spouting religion was one where bbq
posted a link to "our" FAQ. I think GTE inhaled too much bottled sauce and
ate too much foil.

BOB

Default User

GTE wrote:

> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
> information.

> --
> Kenneth Palmer
> Managing Partner

Why don't you get a legal .sig separator? There's no blank space at the
end of the two hyphens as is required by the RFC.

Brian Rodenborn
Charles Demas

In article >,
Jack Sloan > wrote:

>"GTE" > wrote in message
>> I haven't seen anything yet bust bashing those who post valuable
>> information. If it's about cooking then we'll talk. About the religion
>> thing, someone said I was spamming the Christian newsgroups. Get you facts
>> straight before the bashing begins.

>Anybody got a clue what this dickwad is talkin' about?

I think he might be a regular in the religeous newsgroup he crossposted
his recipe to, and wanted to share it with his other friends there.

Looks less like a spammer to me, in part because he followed up
and is discussing. Spammers never followup.

Probably just a well meaning newbie that doesn't understand the purist
view of barbecue.

IMO, he can be taught to smell the smoke.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd

Jack Schidt®

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> m...
> > PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of

> tuna
> > and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.
> >

> I bet he coulda if he'd wanted to.
> Jack(who'd like to taste some of that)

Ok, Jay-sus was way cool. He could shoot more goals than Wayne Gretzky....

Jack

Jack Sloan

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of

> > tuna
> > > and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.
> > >

> > I bet he coulda if he'd wanted to.
> > Jack(who'd like to taste some of that)
> >

> Ok, Jay-sus was way cool. He could shoot more goals than Wayne

Gretzky....

> Jack

Who's Wayne Gretzky?

Edwin Pawlowski

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> Who's Wayne Gretzky?

Jack, what do you mean WHO is he? We are conversing in a bbq newsgroups so
therefore, if he is famous, he must be a pitmaster. I think he is the owner
of Gretzky's Ribs & Ice place down in Alabama.
Ed

Jack Sloan

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
> > >

> > Who's Wayne Gretzky?

> Jack, what do you mean WHO is he? We are conversing in a bbq newsgroups

so
> therefore, if he is famous, he must be a pitmaster. I think he is the

owner
> of Gretzky's Ribs & Ice place down in Alabama.
> Ed

Do ya think he's as famous as Fosco? I thought he might be a basketball
player since goals was mentioned.
Jack

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of tuna
> and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.

Exactly, a lot of these so-called Christians don't know their Bible!!!!!!!

That was Moses and the burning bush, which, of course, was
mesquite...(altho', there is some speculation that Jesus, if he did Q,
was a potteryhead; steel availability, of course, being some years down
the road...)

mikE

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of

> > tuna
> > > and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.
> > >

> > I bet he coulda if he'd wanted to.
> > Jack(who'd like to taste some of that)
> >

> Ok, Jay-sus was way cool. He could shoot more goals than Wayne Gretzky....
>

> Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him,
> "You do look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people
> will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you are?"
>
> Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and
> some chalk?"
>
> The Guardian of the Gate snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk
> instantly appear.
>
> Einstein dashes off arcane formulas and symbols to elaborate on the theory of
> relativity. Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You clearly ARE Einstein!" he
> says. "Welcome to heaven!"
>
> The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.
> Picasso asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?"
>
> He erases Einstein's equations and sketches a stunning picture with just a few
> strokes of chalk. The saintly security sentinel applauds. "Surely you are the
> great artist you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!"
>
> Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. The Saint scratches his
> head and says, "Einstein and Picasso both provided evidence of their identity.
> How can you prove yours?"
>
> George W. looks bewildered and says, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?"
>
> Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, George."

GTE

Wow!
Alot of talk about this and that but no talk of BBQ.
I apologize if any one took offense to my post(s).
Has anyone here worked in a professional kitchen like I have?
Commanders Palace to name one. Their smoker and BBQ facilities are most
likely bigger than anything you might have ever seen. Fortunately, I had the
opportunity of working there for a good while, and I have to say it was
fascinating.
If anyone would like to know more, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Kenneth Palmer
Managing Partner
Grill Thrill Seasonings, L.L.C.
Tel - 850-774-7254
Fax - 850-236-5403
USA
http://www.grillthrill.com
> wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>

> > PS Jay-sus mighta turned water into wine, fed everyone with a can of

tuna
> > and a coupla hunks of pita bread, but he never cooked bbq.

> Exactly, a lot of these so-called Christians don't know their Bible!!!!!!!
>
> That was Moses and the burning bush, which, of course, was
> mesquite...(altho', there is some speculation that Jesus, if he did Q,
> was a potteryhead; steel availability, of course, being some years down
> the road...)

Duwop

"GTE" > wrote in message >...
> Wow!
> Alot of talk about this and that but no talk of BBQ.
> I apologize if any one took offense to my post(s).

Well, why don't you talk about BBQ then? Not roasted, braised, grilled
or broiled, BBQ'd.

You want to tell people how to do those other things to ribs, you
might want to take it somewhere where they are interested in those
methods. That's what I do, for learning or for sharing. Why is it so
hard for some people? Is cooking pork BBQ if you put BBQ sauce on it?
Is roasting a chicken BBQ? What is it about ribs that attracts the
jerks? Because you put KC Masterpiece on it, it's BBQ or something?

But since you've read this thread and are a good member of usenet and
you've already lurked and read other posts here, you already know
this.
Hell, if you read enough, you'd know there's LOTS of foodies here, and
people with restaraunt experience, and people currently making a
living at BBQ (of all things). That you assume there isnt, in a FOOD
group no less, tells us a lot about you.

Thank you for the warning!

BOB

Duwop typed:
> "GTE" > spammed in message
>> Wow!
>> Alot of talk about this and that but no talk of BBQ.
>> I apologize if any one took offense to my post(s).

> Well, why don't you talk about BBQ then? Not roasted, braised, grilled
> or broiled, BBQ'd.
>
> You want to tell people how to do those other things to ribs, you
> might want to take it somewhere where they are interested in those
> methods. That's what I do, for learning or for sharing. Why is it so
> hard for some people? Is cooking pork BBQ if you put BBQ sauce on it?
> Is roasting a chicken BBQ? What is it about ribs that attracts the
> jerks? Because you put KC Masterpiece on it, it's BBQ or something?
>
> But since you've read this thread and are a good member of usenet and
> you've already lurked and read other posts here, you already know
> this.
> Hell, if you read enough, you'd know there's LOTS of foodies here, and
> people with restaraunt experience, and people currently making a
> living at BBQ (of all things). That you assume there isnt, in a FOOD
> group no less, tells us a lot about you.
>
> Thank you for the warning!

ROTFL!

Good on ya', D!

BOB

Monroe, of course...

In article >,
(Duwop) wrote:

> "GTE" > wrote in message
> > Wow!
> > Alot of talk about this and that but no talk of BBQ.
> > I apologize if any one took offense to my post(s).

> Well, why don't you talk about BBQ then? Not roasted, braised, grilled
> or broiled, BBQ'd.

Spammed, whammed , jammed and damned, too.

> You want to tell people how to do those other things to ribs, you
> might want to take it somewhere where they are interested in those
> methods. That's what I do, for learning or for sharing. Why is it so
> hard for some people? Is cooking pork BBQ if you put BBQ sauce on it?
> Is roasting a chicken BBQ? What is it about ribs that attracts the
> jerks? Because you put KC Masterpiece on it, it's BBQ or something?

Or sprinkled with Grillshite Pixie Dust(see my website!)

> But since you've read this thread and are a good member of usenet and
> you've already lurked and read other posts here, you already know
> this.

Known and ignored, it seems.

> Hell, if you read enough, you'd know there's LOTS of foodies here, and
> people with restaraunt experience, and people currently making a
> living at BBQ (of all things). That you assume there isnt, in a FOOD
> group no less, tells us a lot about you.

And lemme guess-they don't wanna buy any of his stuff either, huh?

> Thank you for the warning!

Du - dude-plonk him & get on with it. I see zip for relevance and
little to be learned from what's been posted so far.

monroe(anther one bites the bozebin)