FoodBanter.com

-   -   Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite! (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/18971-re-q-joint-crawl.html)

Harry Demidavicius 30-09-2003 02:59 AM

Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:39:08 -0700, "Lew/+Silat"
> wrote:

>Harry is there a better place to be for wine groups??

I don't think so, Lew. There's another one out there full of snotty
guys sniffing the screw caps & cutting their noses.

It got captured for a while by a bunch of California types who were
going their own grapes, something not possible in Calgary & I lost
interest. When I revisited, they were back to basic kit questions. I
wasn't learning much.

Harry

Da Shark 30-09-2003 05:53 AM

Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite!

Hey now, not too many guys from the NW spell there name Lew except Lewis (of
him and Clark fame) Lew Bryson and now the New Lew...How ya doin, sorry for
the mis-identification.

BTW you guys hear of a band around here called Sweet Lou...and i don't mean
Piniella :>)

Da Shark

Da Shark 30-09-2003 05:54 AM

Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite!

I stand corrected...who is Silat?

"Lew/+Silat" > wrote in message
> Da Shark you are talkin about Lew Bryson beer writer ..
>

> Lew/+Silat
>

> "Da Shark" > wrote in message
> > Don'tknow much about the Gent, I'm a big cask beer fan and I recall a

Lew

Da Shark 30-09-2003 05:58 AM

Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite!

'sides that, Q and Brew make a great combo and there's a lot of good beer
'round here

Lew/+Silat 01-10-2003 12:16 AM

Q Joint Crawl. Northwest Q lovers unite!

Silat is an Indonesian Martial Art Ive been involved in for 30yrs. I use it
as my online handle.

Lew/+Silat