BOB

Default saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store

Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate typed:
> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf

of
> my favorite supermarket.
>
> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
> bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented fake-Q
> meat product®?
>
> Miranda
> The Barbecue Widow

Don't you know *NOTHING?*

You boil 'em *IN* the sauce, or that's what I was told, anyways.

bob

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate"
<MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallow fullmoonsbymoonpie.com>
wrote in message
> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf

of
> my favorite supermarket.
>
> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
> bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented fake-Q
> meat product®?
>
> Miranda
> The Barbecue Widow

Hell, I say ya coat em in sauce then wrap em in plastic wrap and stick em in
the oven for about 2 hrs. That oughtta get it.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

which bottles to store? RichD Wine 4 28-06-2013 07:04 AM
Tony Roma's Mouth-Watering, Fall-off-the-Bone Ribs Pat Shipp Recipes (moderated) 0 22-02-2008 04:18 AM
Tony Roma Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 5 13-03-2006 11:08 PM
Article re Tony's Wine Warehouse (Dallas, TX) -- How not to run awine store larkin1734 Wine 2 19-11-2005 10:05 PM
eR: saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store [email protected] Barbecue 1 02-10-2003 02:33 PM