FoodBanter.com

-   -   saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/18970-re-saw-bottles-tony.html)

BOB 30-09-2003 02:45 AM

Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate typed:
> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf

of
> my favorite supermarket.
>
> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
> bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented fake-Q
> meat product®?
>
> Miranda
> The Barbecue Widow

Don't you know *NOTHING?*

You boil 'em *IN* the sauce, or that's what I was told, anyways.

bob

F.G. Whitfurrows 30-09-2003 02:53 AM

<MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallow fullmoonsbymoonpie.com>
wrote in message
> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf

of
> my favorite supermarket.
>
> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
> bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented fake-Q
> meat product®?
>
> Miranda
> The Barbecue Widow

Hell, I say ya coat em in sauce then wrap em in plastic wrap and stick em in
the oven for about 2 hrs. That oughtta get it.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner