Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Medicare Part B Reimbursement

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Sandra, if our Medicare Part B Reimbursement for 2010 is $96.50, $.10 over
> your figure of $96.40, do we need to provide that information to you in
> any fashion? I just spent a very negative hour on the phone to answer the
> above question about Medicare part B premiums. We haven't received
> anything from the SSA yet regarding Medicare Part B. We've only received a
> statement that both of our social security payments will be unchanged from
> 2009.
>
> Again, please let me know if we need to provide anything. I'd tell anyone
> that calls to avoid the SSA 800 772.1213 number at all costs. You should
> take a relaxant of some kind before dialing.
>
> Thank you for your help Tell Sheila hello.
>
> Kent Hagen, M.D.
> 925 -254-6444 if necessary anytime.

Huh? Oh, Hey Sheila, Kent says HELL-O

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Can I get a cherry on top of that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:51:10 -0500, Beea wrote:
>
>> "Kent" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Kent Hagen, M.D.
>>> 925 -254-6444 if necessary anytime.
>>>

>> Huh? Oh, Hey Sheila, Kent says HELL-O

> I knew he was a former Quack in the east bay, just hadn't confirmed
> his phone number or his son's occupation. Thanks for posting this.

Kent posted this is RFC. Who knows why. Maybe just desperately seeking
Sheila.

This is what happens when one brines turkeys in a hot garage.
--
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Kent posted this is RFC. Who knows why. Maybe just desperately seeking
> Sheila.
>
> This is what happens when one brines turkeys in a hot garage.

Kent doesn't seem well regarded on a.f.bbq, maybe this explains part of
it.

Anyway, this post demonstrates what happens to some people when they use
the same program for Email and newsgroups. I'm just glad I don't.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Medicare Part B Reimbursement Kent[_2_] General Cooking 16 10-12-2009 10:14 AM
MEDICARE INFO UPDATE Chris Haley Diabetic 1 07-02-2008 06:31 PM
New toy part 2 Dimitri General Cooking 8 22-11-2005 02:24 AM
New Toy part # 2 Dimitri Barbecue 0 21-11-2005 04:24 PM