Old 08-12-2009, 01:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Medicare Part B Reimbursement

"Kent" wrote in message
Sandra, if our Medicare Part B Reimbursement for 2010 is $96.50, $.10 over
your figure of $96.40, do we need to provide that information to you in
any fashion? I just spent a very negative hour on the phone to answer the
above question about Medicare part B premiums. We haven't received
anything from the SSA yet regarding Medicare Part B. We've only received a
statement that both of our social security payments will be unchanged from
2009.

Again, please let me know if we need to provide anything. I'd tell anyone
that calls to avoid the SSA 800 772.1213 number at all costs. You should
take a relaxant of some kind before dialing.

Thank you for your help Tell Sheila hello.

Kent Hagen, M.D.
925 -254-6444 if necessary anytime.

Huh? Oh, Hey Sheila, Kent says HELL-O

Old 08-12-2009, 05:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Can I get a cherry on top of that?
Old 08-12-2009, 06:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:51:10 -0500, Beea wrote:

"Kent" wrote in message

Kent Hagen, M.D.
925 -254-6444 if necessary anytime.

Huh? Oh, Hey Sheila, Kent says HELL-O

I knew he was a former Quack in the east bay, just hadn't confirmed
his phone number or his son's occupation. Thanks for posting this.

Kent posted this is RFC. Who knows why. Maybe just desperately seeking
Sheila.

This is what happens when one brines turkeys in a hot garage.
--
Dave

Old 08-12-2009, 11:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

In article ,
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

"Kent" wrote in message

Kent Hagen, M.D.
925 -254-XXXX if necessary anytime.

Kent posted this is RFC. Who knows why. Maybe just desperately seeking
Sheila.

This is what happens when one brines turkeys in a hot garage.

Kent doesn't seem well regarded on a.f.bbq, maybe this explains part of
it.

Anyway, this post demonstrates what happens to some people when they use
the same program for Email and newsgroups. I'm just glad I don't.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Medicare Part B Reimbursement Kent[_2_] General Cooking 16 10-12-2009 09:14 AM
MEDICARE INFO UPDATE Chris Haley Diabetic 1 07-02-2008 05:31 PM
New toy part 2 Dimitri General Cooking 8 22-11-2005 01:24 AM
New Toy part # 2 Dimitri Barbecue 0 21-11-2005 03:24 PM