FoodBanter.com

-   -   Comings and goings? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/179153-comings-goings.html)

Thomas Mooney 22-11-2009 01:31 AM

Comings and goings?

Greetings,

I lost my newsgroup access some months ago when Comcast cut off service.
*******s!

I'm wondering what I've missed. I know that Kili has left us. (At my age,
I spend too much of my time on the CaringBridge site. It's a true gift of
the internet, but one used with mixed feelings.) Sincerest condolences to
The Fat Man. I don't need to tell you how much she'll be missed by this
world. Kudos to you for the strength you provided her.

Are there any other significant comings or goings in the group? Weddings?
Funerals? Births? Kids? Grandkids?

I've missed you guys and those on ABF.

TTFN,

TFM3 (not The Fat Man)

Posting with my son's GigaNews account

DougW[_2_] 22-11-2009 05:01 AM

Comings and goings?

Thomas Mooney wrote:
Greetings,

I lost my newsgroup access some months ago when Comcast cut off
service. *******s!

Check out http://www.eternal-september.org/
free text access.

--