Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default Recipe query

Otto Bahn wrote:
> Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?

The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?

Matthew

--
I have two granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 18, 6:17*pm, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:
> Otto Bahn wrote:
> > Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?

> The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?
>
> Matthew

Long time no see MM.

Coincidence?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2009-11-19, Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Otto Bahn wrote:
>> Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?
>>

> The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?

Where is Swilson when Otto needs him?

--
Leila: "I don't think he knows."
Agent Rogersz: "Increase the voltage."
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

No cluons were harmed when Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?

Not to worry - I noticed this problem and my computer did it
automatically.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

No cluons were harmed when Adam Funk wrote:
>Where is Swilson when Otto needs him?

I hardly think that barbecuing SWilson is the answer - he's likely to be
tough, stringy and possibly toxic.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Mark Edwards > wrote:
>No cluons were harmed when Adam Funk wrote:
>>Where is Swilson when Otto needs him?

>I hardly think that barbecuing SWilson is the answer - he's likely to be
>tough, stringy and possibly toxic.

....what sort of marionetteade were we gonna be using?

Dave 'i need to know for a school lunch project, naturally' DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2009-11-19, Mark Edwards wrote:

> No cluons were harmed when Adam Funk wrote:
>>Where is Swilson when Otto needs him?

> I hardly think that barbecuing SWilson is the answer - he's likely to be
> tough, stringy and possibly toxic.

Did you hear that from an unpleasant, humid source?

--
When Elaine turned 11, her mother sent her to train under
Donald Knuth in his mountain hideaway. [XKCD 342]
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 18-Nov-2009, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:

> Otto Bahn wrote:
> > Anyone have a good recipe for microwave barbecue?
> >

> The reason that you didn't crosspost this to alt.food.barbecue is?
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> I have two granddaughters:
>
> Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
> wants to be.
> Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
> wants to be.

Mathew L. Martin; as I live an breath. Father of the ECBX2 and
recognized master of stuffing the maximum amount of meat into
a vertical smoker. It's been awhile Mathew. Glad to see that you
are still alive and able to post. Despite rumors predicting the demise
of this group, I am still here and have to plans to depart.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote

> Thanks for the opportunity to identify and plonk so many festering
> steaming,
> trolling kibology turdlets at one time. You're so clever.
>
> Adios, dimbulbs.
>
> <plonk>

Aren't you supposed to have a </plonk> tag somewhere?

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:

> Mathew L. Martin; as I live an breath. Father of the ECBX2 and
> recognized master of stuffing the maximum amount of meat into
> a vertical smoker. It's been awhile Mathew. Glad to see that you
> are still alive and able to post. Despite rumors predicting the demise
> of this group, I am still here and have to plans to depart.

Ditto, Matthew. Long time, no see. Hope you stick around for a while.

--
Dave

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 19, 2:02*pm, "Otto Bahn" > wrote:
> "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote
>
> > Thanks for the opportunity to identify and plonk so many festering
> > steaming,
> > trolling kibology turdlets at one time. You're so clever.

> > Adios, dimbulbs.

> > <plonk>

> Aren't you supposed to have a </plonk> tag somewhere?

That wouldn't be appropriate until the plonkee finishes posting.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Piet de Arcilla" > wrote

> > Thanks for the opportunity to identify and plonk so many festering
> > steaming,
> > trolling kibology turdlets at one time. You're so clever.

> > Adios, dimbulbs.

> > <plonk>

> Aren't you supposed to have a </plonk> tag somewhere?

<
<That wouldn't be appropriate until the plonkee finishes posting.

Plonks are forever?

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:05:32 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> Hope you stick around for a while.

> No you don't. Matthew was a KSW supporter and sympathizer. And we
> don't need anybody in here encouraging crossposting to ARK.

Hmmmm. That's not a good thing. Most definitely
--
Dave

Query for Recipe: Pork-filled crepes from the Time-Life The Good Cook series Michel Boucher[_3_] General Cooking 3 13-11-2015 03:06 AM
Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe J[_5_] General Cooking 25 04-04-2011 01:09 PM
Recipe query Mark Edwards Barbecue 1 19-11-2009 12:47 AM
query WENDY HUNT Baking 0 04-02-2007 06:26 AM
An Egg Query hahabogus General Cooking 14 01-06-2004 07:05 AM