Old 19-11-2009, 04:12 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default WTF?

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:30:26 -0600, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:22:34 -0800, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Even Squirtz seems to have gotten it.

No, you just got really, really boring. I didn't even read your
last post.

-sw

Here is the Cliff Note Version.

You are an ignorant twit that loves to feed trolls more than you love
Q or this group. Your pumpkin sized ego is probably compensation for
your stud mouse size balls and total lack of common sense.

But you just cant let it go, can you? A troll comes along, hooks you,
makes fun of you for feeding trolls and you just can't let it go. Now
that is just Pathetic.

And guess what? You'll respond to this, and the next one. I'll keep
you on the line for as long as I feel like it and you are totally
helpless to stop it. And that ****es you off so you'll keep on
responding. You're hooked dude and the hook is set. I can play you
until I get bored.

Don't Feed the Trolls!

NN