FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sunday fun (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/178719-re-sunday-fun.html)

Tutall 08-11-2009 06:00 PM

Sunday fun

On Nov 8, 8:08*am, piedmont wrote:
Just started cooking three slabs of ribs, seasoned last night and took
out of fridge early to bring up to room temp.,

later I'll stoke up the grill and cook home made venison sausage, plus
home made hot links, with common dogs for the lil' ones.

Sides will be potato salad, collard greens, rolls, white cake for desert
oh and deviled eggs.
--
Regards,
piedmont

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

Sounds awfully good. My goodness, all that homemade goodness. Wish you
weren't so damn far away.