Old 01-11-2009, 04:54 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default I wish you like it

I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.com/english.htm

Old 01-11-2009, 06:16 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

savy wrote:
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.com/english.htm

I just can't wait to click on that link. I will just like it
soooooo much.

Newbie
Old 01-11-2009, 06:54 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

savy wrote:
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http:// sneck

Too bad your little pop up annoyance site can not teach you proper English.

fscking spammer.

Wonder what GoDaddy thinks? I'll ask them.

--
DougW

Old 07-11-2009, 07:18 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

My system is telling me that this is a virus. AVOID AVOID.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:19 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default I wish you like it - VIRUS SITE AVOID AVOID.