Old 21-10-2009, 03:12 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Is this guy for real?

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me

http://tinyurl.com/yh4qguq

I watched his videos on the site and Im blown away that hes making
over $4,382 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Michael

Old 21-10-2009, 11:44 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 21-Oct-2009, "Bob-tx" wrote:

"Scorpion_mw" wrote in message
I found this website today from an email a friend sent me

http://tinyurl.com/yh4qguq
URL Terminated

I watched his videos on the site and Im blown away that hes making
over $4,382 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Michael

Am I entirely senile? Or has this post already occurred at least twice
previously. Since I zero my newsreader everytime that I exit, I
suspect the latter. Is this some new kind of troll?

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Old 22-10-2009, 12:13 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:44:14 -0500, Brick
wrote:

Am I entirely senile? Or has this post already occurred at least twice
previously. Since I zero my newsreader everytime that I exit, I
suspect the latter. Is this some new kind of troll?

It's pure spam. Don't even quote when you respond. You give the spammer
another round of exposure.

--
//ceed