Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Check this out

saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:21:21 -0700 (PDT), Sebaone
> wrote:

>saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g

It is not BBQ, its grilling., which is still on topic here. But it is
not Q.

I have seen several of the Pit Boys vids. I for one am not impressed a
bit. Something's they just over complicate things (their bacon
explosion) or take someone else's idea and run it half assed
,sometimes they just make statements that IMHO are just flat out
wrong. The guys voice sounds like what one would expect from a BBQ
guru, but we know that does not mean crap. Also, their vids go on
waaaaaaayyyy too long. Save some damn bandwidth guys, shorten it so I
don't fall asleep!

BTW, what is it about this vid you found "cool"? It's HOT DOGS.

Just wondering.

Cheers!

Gene

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"
Thomas Jefferson
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sebaone" > wrote in message
> saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g

Barbecue ??? Not in my book
Use charcoal UGH - might as well us coal and sawdust
Hot dogs don't = BBQ

Not cool

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 16, 11:21*pm, Sebaone > wrote:
> saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share

Seba, you haven't bothered to look at the FAQ have you?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 16, 11:21=A0pm, Sebaone > wrote:
> > saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share

> Seba, you haven't bothered to look at the FAQ have you?

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sebaone wrote:
> saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g

I made it to the 1 minute mark...Lost me with the paint thinner on
kingsford. Loved how they used a chimney to measure out the bricks, and
then sprayed them with solvent.

Dave T.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:06:57 -0700, "Dave T." >
wrote:

>Sebaone wrote:
>> saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g

>I made it to the 1 minute mark...Lost me with the paint thinner on
>kingsford. Loved how they used a chimney to measure out the bricks, and
>then sprayed them with solvent.
>
>Dave T.

*snort!*

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 18, 12:33*pm, Desideria > wrote:

> *snort!*

That was my reaction at the whole concept of a training video on how
to grill.....hot dogs?

Gotta wonder if the OP found it useful or not.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sebaone" > wrote in message
> saw this bbq video thought it was pretty cool id like to share
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFI_pW8z9g

It might be nicer if he cleaned his nails and washed his hands...

--
Dimitri

Penne Rigate Autunnale

http://kitchenguide.wordpress.com.

How to check out a new tea? Square Peg Tea 0 05-09-2008 09:46 PM
Check THIS! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 38 27-08-2007 08:17 AM
check this out! [email protected] General Cooking 1 22-03-2006 01:12 AM
Check this out TinMan Winemaking 0 28-01-2006 01:12 AM
check this.... billybeer General Cooking 2 01-12-2004 05:18 PM