Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Hey guys

I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
group and learning more about barbeque
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 16-Oct-2009, Sebaone > wrote:

> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Start right here for the FAQ:

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sebaone > wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Hi Sebaone. Welcome. Always room for one more. What have you been Qing?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sebaone wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

The guys here are the best! They taught me all I know.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 17, 7:12*am, Janet Wilder > wrote:

> The guys here are the best! They taught me all I know.

Even better, we now all know Janet.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sebaone wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Welcome, How about some background! Whatcha cook'n with? Whatcha been
cook'n?

--
Regards, Piedmont

https://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/home

Is Tea bad for Guys? jimmyleo Tea 15 05-10-2013 02:55 PM
Hey Guys jim davis Marketplace 0 30-12-2012 09:34 PM
Five Guys vs. In'N'Out aem General Cooking 23 10-05-2011 12:39 AM
you guys are right... mikel Barbecue 1 09-10-2006 02:44 AM
You guys ... Nancy Young General Cooking 20 08-11-2003 02:43 AM