FoodBanter.com

-   -   Hey guys (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/177943-hey-guys.html)

Sebaone 17-10-2009 02:31 AM

Hey guys

I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
group and learning more about barbeque

Brick[_3_] 17-10-2009 02:41 AM

Hey guys

On 16-Oct-2009, Sebaone > wrote:

> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Start right here for the FAQ:

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Nick Cramer 17-10-2009 03:32 AM

Hey guys

Sebaone > wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Hi Sebaone. Welcome. Always room for one more. What have you been Qing?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Janet Wilder[_1_] 17-10-2009 03:12 PM

Hey guys

Sebaone wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

The guys here are the best! They taught me all I know.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Tutall 17-10-2009 04:26 PM

Hey guys

On Oct 17, 7:12*am, Janet Wilder > wrote:

> The guys here are the best! They taught me all I know.

Even better, we now all know Janet.

piedmont 17-10-2009 05:38 PM

Hey guys

Sebaone wrote:
> I just want to say hi and im really looking forward to joining this
> group and learning more about barbeque

Welcome, How about some background! Whatcha cook'n with? Whatcha been
cook'n?

--
Regards, Piedmont

https://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/home