Old 29-09-2009, 10:22 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default A great accomplishment

Today marks the 4th week that Ted Kennedy has been sober.

Kent

Old 30-09-2009, 12:17 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kent Billeau" wrote in message
Today marks the 4th week that Ted Kennedy has been sober.

Kent

That's exactly the kind of comment I would make. We must be distantly
related.

Ed

Old 30-09-2009, 12:33 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Theron" wrote in message

"Kent Billeau" wrote in message
Today marks the 4th week that Ted Kennedy has been sober.

Kent

That's exactly the kind of comment I would make. We must be distantly
related.

Ed

I have already forwarded it on to like thinkers.

Old 30-09-2009, 02:42 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Theron" wrote in message

"Kent Billeau" wrote in message
Today marks the 4th week that Ted Kennedy has been sober.

Kent

That's exactly the kind of comment I would make. We must be distantly
related.

You two must be from Kentucky, eh?

Ed

Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message

That's exactly the kind of comment I would make. We must be
distantly
related.

Ahh, the trolls unite.

**** off, Kent.

-sw

I've been saying that to Kennedy for years, he finally did.

I'm not too sure that this has anything to do with barbecue or
grilling.

--
Nonny

To compel a man to subsidize with