Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default 2nd Amended "Indoor Barbecued Pork"

Christopher Kimball, in return for his product exposure via PBS is supposed
to make all recipes from the current season free to everyone. He has not
released the free "Indoor Barbecued Pork" yet, probably hoping you'll
subscribe to his online magazine.

Christopher Kimball's marketing is very very seedy. He does everything he
can to keep you away from the free online recipes. you have to hunt them
down, and skim past the 14 day free trial come on.

I should have researched this more thoroughly before I posted the above URL

Ed

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Theron wrote:

> I should have researched this more thoroughly before I posted the
> above URL

Kent, just wipe the drool off yer chin and go back to rec.food.cooking where
they have a higher tolerance for stupidity.

--
Dave

TV's "Country Kitchen" on PBS - barbecued beef ribs Kent[_2_] General Cooking 3 10-10-2010 04:38 PM
Amended "Indoor Barbecued Pork" Theron General Cooking 35 04-10-2009 01:13 PM
Indoor Barbecued Pork Theron Barbecue 20 29-09-2009 03:50 AM
Indoor Barbecued Pork Amended Theron Barbecue 6 28-09-2009 11:49 PM
Indoor Barbecued Pork Theron General Cooking 13 28-09-2009 02:16 AM