Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question

On Sep 23, 10:32*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:46:15 -0700, Theron wrote:
> > ...not limited to Bugg and Wertz.

> Translation: "Those two that have been the most vocal about my
> idiocy".
>
> -sw

You meanies have been truly served. Walk away while Kent allows you to
have some dignity left.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:23:12 -0700, "Theron" >
wrote:

>"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
>> "Theron" > wrote:
>>> "Desideria" > wrote in message
>>> [ . . . ]
>>> What's a Lodge Grill? Are you referring to a Lodge griddle?

>> Google, goofus.
>>

>"Lodge grill" on Google only comes up with pots and pans.

Look up "Lodge Sportsman's Grill" -- that's what Desideria uses.

--
-denny-

Some people are offence kleptomaniacs -- whenever they see
an offence that isn't nailed down, they take it ;-)
--David C. Pugh, in alt.callahans

Know the signs!
http://www.heartinfo.org/ms/guides/9/main.html
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Nick Cramer said:
>
>> Sausage from pigs that ate spicy pork, rice and apples is already
>> stuffed!

> A friend of my bbq team partner lives on some rural land where they
> have a few pigs. We save all our meat trimmings for her.
>
> She sometimes gets our leftover cooked pork which has freezer burn or
> got too old in the fridge.
>
> Eventually her pigs get roasted and eaten. That makes them twice
> baked pigs.

ROTFLOL!!!!

--
Dave

Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question Theron Barbecue 22 02-10-2009 07:53 AM
Lump charcoal VS Charcoal briquettes ken ullman Barbecue 40 22-08-2005 08:44 PM
lump charcoal fishman99 Barbecue 17 30-06-2005 09:52 AM
Lump Charcoal: A Story and a question Brian Barbecue 17 05-05-2005 01:55 PM
Big Lump In Lump Charcoal Pierre Barbecue 8 11-07-2004 05:38 PM