FoodBanter.com

-   -   electric smokers (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/177020-re-electric-smokers.html)

[email protected][_2_] 17-09-2009 04:38 PM

electric smokers

On Sep 17, 8:46*am, Duwop > wrote:

> Now that "King of the Hill" is cancelled does that mean Hank Hill is
> no more?

Absolutely not. It will live on in (repeat) syndication for years.
It is on twice a day here, and now I see that the Cartoon Network has
it.

Robert

Duwop[_2_] 17-09-2009 07:55 PM

electric smokers

On Sep 17, 8:38*am, " >
wrote:
> On Sep 17, 8:46*am, Duwop > wrote:
>
> > Now that "King of the Hill" is cancelled does that mean Hank Hill is
> > no more?

> Absolutely not. *It will live on in (repeat) syndication for years.
> It is on twice a day here, and now I see that the Cartoon Network has
> it.
>
> Robert

Should have been clearer. "Our" Hank Hill, purveyor of propane and
propane accessories and BBQ purist.

How soon everyone forgets. BBQ'd Moosemeat anyone?

[email protected][_2_] 17-09-2009 08:57 PM

electric smokers

On Sep 17, 1:55*pm, Duwop > wrote:

> How soon everyone forgets. *BBQ'd Moosemeat anyone?

Just a brain fart...

Robert