Old 16-09-2009, 09:56 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default electric smokers

well i have read enough to think i want an electric smoker. i don't have
the guts to deal with gas or charcoal so i am interested in reccomendations.

requirements are that it be as knob oreinted as possible, i can mark knobs
and switches but can't use digitial displays,

thanks for any help you can offer, Lee

Old 16-09-2009, 11:00 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
well i have read enough to think i want an electric smoker. i
don't have the guts to deal with gas or charcoal so i am
interested in reccomendations.

requirements are that it be as knob oreinted as possible, i can
mark knobs and switches but can't use digitial displays,

thanks for any help you can offer, Lee

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.

--
Nonny

Government is the great fiction
through which everybody endeavors
to live at the expense of everybody else.

Old 16-09-2009, 11:36 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonny" wrote in message

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
well i have read enough to think i want an electric smoker. i don't have
the guts to deal with gas or charcoal so i am interested in
reccomendations.

requirements are that it be as knob oreinted as possible, i can mark
knobs and switches but can't use digitial displays,

thanks for any help you can offer, Lee

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The temperature
control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a slider instead of a
knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty simple and almost impossible to
mess up.

- - Nonny

You sound like a ****ing SPAMMER for that piece-of-shit Bradley and its
freaking EXPENSIVE pucks. Puck you, nonny-mouse.

Old 16-09-2009, 11:47 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 16, 4:36*pm, "Un-Yawn" wrote:
"Nonny" wrote in message

You sound like a ****ing SPAMMER for that piece-of-shit Bradley and its
freaking EXPENSIVE pucks. *Puck you, nonny-mouse.

You don't sound like, you ARE a loud mouthed POS.

Nonny has contributed a lot of time, energy, and information over the
years to this group. Your contributions wouldn't cover the point of a
pin. One, two posts?

Go away, moron.

Nonny, just think dealing with his post as enjoying your morning
constitutional after a night of too much Q. One good push, flush the
commode and it's gone.

Robert

Old 16-09-2009, 11:47 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Un-Yawn" wrote:
"Nonny" wrote in message
"Stormmmee" wrote in message

well i have read enough to think i want an electric smoker. i don't
have the guts to deal with gas or charcoal so i am interested in
reccomendations.

requirements are that it be as knob oreinted as possible, i can mark
knobs and switches but can't use digitial displays,

thanks for any help you can offer, Lee

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The temperature
control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a slider instead of a
knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty simple and almost impossible
to mess up.

You sound like a ****ing SPAMMER for that piece-of-shit Bradley and its
freaking EXPENSIVE pucks. Puck you, nonny-mouse.

And your 'recommendation' added what?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Old 17-09-2009, 12:13 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Un-Yawn" wrote in message

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.

- - Nonny

You sound like a ****ing SPAMMER for that piece-of-shit Bradley
and its freaking EXPENSIVE pucks. Puck you, nonny-mouse.

.. . . is that you, Mom?

Old 17-09-2009, 02:29 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:56:46 -0500, "Stormmmee"
wrote:

well i have read enough to think i want an electric smoker. i don't have
the guts to deal with gas or charcoal so i am interested in reccomendations.

requirements are that it be as knob oreinted as possible, i can mark knobs
and switches but can't use digitial displays,

thanks for any help you can offer, Lee

Smoke Hollow. Affordable, easy to put together and to operate. Well
insulated too.

Old 17-09-2009, 02:34 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:13:33 -0700, "Nonny" wrote:

"Un-Yawn" wrote in message

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.

- - Nonny

You sound like a ****ing SPAMMER for that piece-of-shit Bradley
and its freaking EXPENSIVE pucks. Puck you, nonny-mouse.

. . . is that you, Mom?

Good response, Nonny. I've already got the so and so plonked, long
before he sent this.

Desideria
Old 17-09-2009, 07:32 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Un-Yawn" wrote in message

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.

[crap snipped]

. . . is that you, Mom?

Good response, Nonny. I've already got the so and so plonked, long
before he sent this.

As did I. He/she/it is in 'good' company!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Old 17-09-2009, 03:33 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

are you jealous he knows about higher end equipment... he gave me an answer,
i said nothing about cost i asked about best.. now when my cheap bone kicks
in i might ask another question,
Lee

Old 17-09-2009, 03:34 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

*banging on computer box*

hey nick my screen reader is messing up again,,, it skipped a
recommendation...

Lee

Old 17-09-2009, 03:51 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Stormmee" wrote:
*banging on computer box*

hey nick my screen reader is messing up again,,, it skipped a
recommendation...

[ . . . ]

LMAO

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Old 17-09-2009, 03:52 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

and now i will never hear it... he got blocked during my hitting the
comnputer, Lee

"Stormmee" wrote:
*banging on computer box*

hey nick my screen reader is messing up again,,, it skipped a
recommendation...

[ . . . ]

LMAO

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Electric smokers Pico Rico[_2_] Barbecue 18 31-03-2012 07:59 PM
electric smokers [email protected][_2_] Barbecue 2 17-09-2009 08:57 PM
electric smokers Duwop[_2_] Barbecue 0 17-09-2009 02:46 PM
Electric Smokers? Tom Lange Barbecue 9 17-04-2006 07:48 PM
Electric "Smokers" Creamy Goodness Barbecue 30 12-07-2004 10:57 PM