Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default indoor smoking

on another group i read a poster mentioned a stovetop smoker in which she
smoked a chicken... i have never heard of an indoor smoker let alone one
that goes on the top of the stove. My questions are.
1. have any of you seen/used such a thing?
2. did you like it?
3. if so can you tell me how you would use this and avoid your enitre house
smelling and getting smoke stains on everything,

Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 10-Sep-2009, "Stormmee" > wrote:

> on another group i read a poster mentioned a stovetop smoker in which she
>
> smoked a chicken... i have never heard of an indoor smoker let alone one
> that goes on the top of the stove. My questions are.
> 1. have any of you seen/used such a thing?
> 2. did you like it?
> 3. if so can you tell me how you would use this and avoid your enitre
> house
> smelling and getting smoke stains on everything,
>
> Lee

They use them on Food Network fairly often. The smoke is pretty well
contained inside the smoker appliance.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Stormmee" > wrote:
> on another group i read a poster mentioned a stovetop smoker in which she
> smoked a chicken... i have never heard of an indoor smoker let alone one
> that goes on the top of the stove. My questions are.
> 1. have any of you seen/used such a thing?
> 2. did you like it?
> 3. if so can you tell me how you would use this and avoid your enitre
> house smelling and getting smoke stains on everything,

I've seen them used on Iron Chef America, Emeril and others on Food
Network. Amazon carries them:

http://www.amazon.com/Cameron-Cookwa...ker/dp/B00004S
Z9D

Several other models and mfrs available.

TinyURL isn't working for me today.

If you use a nice hardwood for smoke (not too much), you're house will get
a nice Colonial smell!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

thanks, Lee

"Brick" > wrote in message
ster.com...

> On 10-Sep-2009, "Stormmee" > wrote:
>
>> on another group i read a poster mentioned a stovetop smoker in which she
>>
>> smoked a chicken... i have never heard of an indoor smoker let alone one
>> that goes on the top of the stove. My questions are.
>> 1. have any of you seen/used such a thing?
>> 2. did you like it?
>> 3. if so can you tell me how you would use this and avoid your enitre
>> house
>> smelling and getting smoke stains on everything,
>>
>> Lee

> They use them on Food Network fairly often. The smoke is pretty well
> contained inside the smoker appliance.
>
> --
> Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

thanks, Lee

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Stormmee" > wrote:
>> on another group i read a poster mentioned a stovetop smoker in which she
>> smoked a chicken... i have never heard of an indoor smoker let alone one
>> that goes on the top of the stove. My questions are.
>> 1. have any of you seen/used such a thing?
>> 2. did you like it?
>> 3. if so can you tell me how you would use this and avoid your enitre
>> house smelling and getting smoke stains on everything,

> I've seen them used on Iron Chef America, Emeril and others on Food
> Network. Amazon carries them:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Cameron-Cookwa...ker/dp/B00004S
> Z9D
>
> Several other models and mfrs available.
>
> TinyURL isn't working for me today.
>
> If you use a nice hardwood for smoke (not too much), you're house will get
> a nice Colonial smell!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:00:31 GMT, Brick wrote:

> They use them on Food Network fairly often.

Indoor diy barbeques sam coleridge General Cooking 34 08-12-2009 08:02 PM
Indoor Grilling ~patches~ General Cooking 13 12-01-2006 09:45 PM
Indoor grilltop? Mark L. General Cooking 12 22-10-2005 01:22 PM
Indoor grill? Larry G General Cooking 6 19-06-2005 12:22 PM
Indoor grill- Thanks to everyone SPOONS General Cooking 8 13-12-2003 03:51 AM