Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Is this guy for real?

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

http://tinyurl.com/m2qzq9

I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $4,382 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Sven
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

sven Jogas wrote:

> I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…
>
> http://tinyurl.com/SPAM
>
> I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
> over $4,382 a month.
>
> Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
> out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!
>
> Please let me know!

How's that I won't even open your link and still be sure you're a spammer?
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

sven Jogas > wrote:
> I found this website today from an email a friend sent me
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4qa-hole9
>
> I watched his videos on the site and I'm blown away that he's making
> over $4,382 a month.
>
> Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
> out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!
>
> Please let me know!

Sven. Walk away quietly. Walk backwards and no one will get hurt.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"ViLco" > wrote:
> sven Jogas wrote:
>
> > I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/SPAM
> >
> > I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
> > over $4,382 a month.
> >
> > Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
> > out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!
> >
> > Please let me know!

> How's that I won't even open your link and still be sure you're a
> spammer?

Intuito!!!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

sven Jogas wrote:
> I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

rilly. I'll let abuse @ telia.com know too.

For ref, if you use the preview mode at tinyurl it will
show you the link without taking you there.
for example with this spam, http://preview.tinyurl.com/m2qzq9

That leads to riksost.tycsh001.hop.clickbank.net

Clickbank also provides a "safe" decoder.
http://www.clickbank.com/hoplink_decoding.htm
Although they say this one isn't working... anyhoo.

They have a nice TOS http://www.clickbank.com/network_abuse.html
And a handy "report abuse" form as well.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> I'd venture to say that any reporting directly to clickbank.com is
> just going to insure your address goes onto a list for sale to
> spammers.

They might, but if would be a very bad idea.

I'll just switch it over and let them feed spamtraps and
give them a nice writeup on SiteAdvisor. I'm still #6 on the list
even though my reporting has slowed down. Other projects.
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/reviewercentral

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> However reporting it as abuse to tinyurl is a good idea.
>
> MartyB in KC

Just checked. Tinyurl has already 86'd him.

Dave T.