Old 02-09-2009, 02:08 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Tuscan Grilling

ViLco wrote:
Desideria wrote:

Welcome to IHC

Grazie, Vilco. Since you're offering help, would you be willing to
translate your sig for me--to start? ;-)

LOL! It says "never watch Trailer park Boys without some drink at hand"

And, of course, that should a rum (preferably dark rum)

MargW
(wondering if the new TPBs movie will be as much fun as the first one)

Old 02-09-2009, 03:17 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

MargW wrote:

LOL! It says "never watch Trailer park Boys without some drink at
hand"

And, of course, that should a rum (preferably dark rum)
MargW

Remember the scene where Jim pops open a new bottle of rum and drinks it all
while walking backwards to his car? ROTFL

(wondering if the new TPBs movie will be as much fun as the first one)

I've seen 7 series and they're wonderful, really, and I wonder why no new
serie is in the making. Meanwhile I've seen the movie and I can say they've
been good at putting very much of the atmosphere of the series in a single
movie.
I myself sometimes think "un-fu##in'-credible" or "dis-fu##in'-qualified",
ROTFL
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Old 14-09-2009, 07:53 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Aug 28, 11:48*am, MellieSue MellieSue.
wrote:
Since there isn't an Italian cuisine forum on here, I felt this was the
best spot. *I really had not idea that Tuscan food was famous for their
grilling. *This was a really great article I thought I'd share.

'Simple Tuscan Glory'
(http://www.zesterdaily.com/cooking/s...can-glory.html)

Here's a little snippet from the article:

"If you're not heading to Tuscany this week, you can capture the spirit
of the land with a little spit roasting of your own. *If you don't have
a spit, roast the meat indirectly (away from the fire) and turn
frequently. *Don't forget the fritters while waiting. *Zucchini flowers
dipped in a light batter are nice."

Makes me want to go out a buy a spit!

--
MellieSue