Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Dittmer's Gourmet Meats & Wurst-Haus, Inc.

Dittmer's Gourmet Meats & Wurst-Haus, Inc. in California is the best
butcher/meat house I've been to. Anyone in Santa Clara County, CA has to
make a trip if they want the best service and product. I got my last
suckling pig, pork shoulder and lamb roast there and all were awesome!

http://www.dittmers.com/
--
**********
Michael

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 2009-08-27 14:34:06 -0700, "Michael" > said:

> Dittmer's Gourmet Meats & Wurst-Haus, Inc. in California is the best
> butcher/meat house I've been to. Anyone in Santa Clara County, CA has
> to make a trip if they want the best service and product. I got my last
> suckling pig, pork shoulder and lamb roast there and all were awesome!
>
> http://www.dittmers.com/

I live a block from them.
I use to get my lunch there quite often.
A Salami, Pastrami and Smoked Cheddar sandwich sounds so good right now.