Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Weber grill/tank level

I have a Weber Silver Genesis grill and I don't think that I have ever ran a
tank until it was empty. I always just go get another one when I think it is
about out. Right now my tank shows the red level on the Weber is at the last
notch at the bottom. How long can I run it? Until the red is out of the last
notch?

Thank you very much! This NG rocks!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:22:35 -0700, "Harry" >
wrote:

>I have a Weber Silver Genesis grill and I don't think that I have ever ran a
>tank until it was empty. I always just go get another one when I think it is
>about out. Right now my tank shows the red level on the Weber is at the last
>notch at the bottom. How long can I run it? Until the red is out of the last
>notch?
>
>Thank you very much! This NG rocks!

Until it stops lighting, or stops cooking. ;-)

Actually, I think mine winds up with a very faint bit of red but it's
still out.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:22:35 -0700, Harry wrote:

> I have a Weber Silver Genesis grill and I don't think that I have ever ran a
> tank until it was empty. I always just go get another one when I think it is
> about out. Right now my tank shows the red level on the Weber is at the last
> notch at the bottom. How long can I run it? Until the red is out of the last
> notch?
>
> Thank you very much! This NG rocks!

You always need 2 tanks. So when one goes dry you can grab the
spare. And fill the backup within a few grills.

If that doesn't work, send your tank to me and I'll tell you when
you need to refill.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Yeah, I've got two tanks. I'll just grill until it's out and see where the
line is. Thanks anyway.