Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

Default Kevin Swilson spotted in the wild

"Cam in Toronto" > wrote

> Maybe he was related to Michael Jackson, he had the same condition.

A *** pedophile?! Who knew? I can't believe I discussed barbecue
with that man!

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"Nunya Bidnits" > mumbled
something about:

> Thanks for crosspposting, dimbulb. I can't believe you think anyone
> cares. Assholes should keep asshole posts confined to their asshole
> group.

Surely this must be an attempt at reverse trollery. I can't imagin you can
post such horsewash without it being an attempt to troll Kibologists.

Perhaps you also might consider a more family-friendly selection of
wordage, after all, this is a family chatroom. Please think of the
children!

> <plonk>

Back at'cha Duud!

Also, It appears that you accidentallly erased all the groups that were
following this thread, so I fixed your post for you.

--
"...The job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which
strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater

http://www.wiblovia.com - The Wiblovian Institute of Kibology
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"Wiblur the Once" > wrote

> "Nunya Bidnits" > mumbled
> something about:
>
>> Thanks for crosspposting, dimbulb. I can't believe you think anyone
>> cares. [Redacted] should keep [Redacted] posts confined to their [Redacted]
>> group.

> Surely this must be an attempt at reverse trollery. I can't imagin you can
> post such horsewash without it being an attempt to troll Kibologists.
>
> Perhaps you also might consider a more family-friendly selection of
> wordage, after all, this is a family chatroom. Please think of the
> children!

Eggzactly. I was trying to warn folks of this horrible pedophile
and he goes off and posts language children shouldn't read.

For Shame!

--oTTo--

EAT MY SPOTTED DICK brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 13-03-2010 10:45 PM
Kevin Swilson spotted in the wild Otto Bahn General Cooking 2 25-08-2009 02:32 PM
ping Swilson Otto Bahn Barbecue 7 20-01-2009 10:02 PM
Spotted Dog Chef R W Miller Recipes (moderated) 0 03-05-2007 03:11 AM
HAW HAW Swilson is moonlighting! Otto Bahn Barbecue 0 17-10-2006 04:02 PM