Posted to alt.food.barbecue
jj jj is offline

Default Barbeque Championship Series Season 1 (by Versus/Echobridge)

I've just started watching this 3 dvd set from my local library.
I know nothing about competitive BBQ so I don't know if this dvd set
is good or bad. It's sponsored by Kingsford with a $75k first place
prize.

It was interesting to see actress Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement &
Grounded for Life) as a judge.

Some of the big names are Ray Lampe, Mike Davis, Joe Davidson. The
field was 6 sets of 3, with 6 advancing to 2 sets of 3 and then 2
finalists.

So I have to ask, is the saying "never trust a skinny chef" even more
applicable to the world of BBQ? <nervous laughter>

https://www.echobridgeentertainment....p_Series_51209

Dalmatian tourist season late, growing season full-on johnjgoddard.com General Cooking 3 07-07-2006 06:23 PM
Sucky BBQ Championship in NJ [email protected] Barbecue 10 16-07-2005 01:22 PM
Championship Bean Dip Duckie ® Recipes 0 22-06-2005 12:38 AM
Lemon juice versus vinegar -- also tomatillos versus green tomatoes Anny Middon Preserving 11 15-10-2004 09:53 PM