Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default ping nick, ot

i am not sure if you got the information you wanted for your brother, if you
email me and put bbq in the subject line i can help either in general or
with specific questions, Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Stormmee" > wrote:
> i am not sure if you got the information you wanted for your brother, if
> you email me and put bbq in the subject line i can help either in
> general or with specific questions, Lee

Thanks, Lee. I got a lot of info on the diabetes support newsgroups. He
sees a lot better than Granby and a whole lot better than you!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

i sure hope he keeps seeing lots better than me, there are some really nice
features that are in house to microsoft if you know where to get them but
that isn't really for this group. I will go and check the diabetic groups,
I check them from time to time as my brother is very ill with this and other
issues, Lee