Member

Thumbs up BBQ Secrets!

I was wondering where to find a good guide to BBQing and slow cooking etc... so I looked around and did some research and found this quite amazing guide to cooking the best BBQ and slow cooking. Its written by a competition BBQer and he obviously knows his stuff after seeing these tips i have been enjoying the best ribs i have ever made by far! here is the link hopefully it will help some of you too!

http://ea219bf5zfb69k6wfidb179xdf.hop.clickbank.net/

Enjoy!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default BBQ Secrets! SPAM not so secret

"MtnDewDude88" > wrote in message

> I was wondering where to find a good guide to BBQing and slow cooking
> etc... so I looked around and did some research and found this quite
> amazing guide to cooking the best BBQ and slow cooking. Its written by
> a competition BBQer and he obviously knows his stuff after seeing these
> tips i have been enjoying the best ribs i have ever made by far! here
> is the link hopefully it will help some of you too!

Cut the crap. We know SPAM when we see it. Everything you need to know is
available on the internet for FREE. This newsgroup exist so no one ever has
to spend money to learn BBQ.

I'd have a tiny bit of respect for you if you just made an announcement
about your web site and not tried to fake your ad.

"I was surfing the net when I ran across this wonderful web site and I just
had to share it with you." After the 500th time we figured it out.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Aug 3, 2:50*am, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "MtnDewDude88" > wrote in message

> "I was surfing the net when I ran across this wonderful web site and I just
> had to share it with you." *After the 500th time we figured it out.

500th? Yeah, that's about right.

Notice the @foodbanter addy?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default BBQ Secrets!

MtnDewDude88 wrote:
> I was wondering where to find a good guide to BBQing and slow cooking
> etc... so I looked around and did some research and found this quite
> amazing guide to cooking the best BBQ and slow cooking. Its written by
> a competition BBQer...

Anybody ever met Bill Anderson of Chatham Artillery BBQ Team?
http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/bill_anderson.html ? Stop by his booth
next time he's on the lineup and say 'Hello' to him from all of us at
alt.food.barbecue - preferably with a baseball bat. Explain to him that
we're not that stupid.

-sw

Supermarket secrets? Nancy Young[_7_] General Cooking 99 29-01-2014 05:38 AM
Secrets of Pastrami robismyname Preserving 0 19-04-2009 09:45 PM
Recipe secrets Phred General Cooking 0 17-01-2007 02:38 PM
Sure Jell secrets? Lefty Preserving 0 28-03-2006 04:15 PM
Secrets of the Vine Voetleuce Winemaking 5 25-08-2004 11:52 AM