Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default I ate sow belly first time it wuz gud

i ate sow bely first tyme it wuz gud. 6 chunks cut it into frum one
bely and 250F over gril friv ours an i ete it i reely did. marinades
suks don't knead it. jis eat that bely lone an yous'e en blis.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Well?" > wrote in message
> i ate sow bely first tyme it wuz gud. 6 chunks cut it into frum
> one
> bely and 250F over gril friv ours an i ete it i reely did.
> marinades
> suks don't knead it. jis eat that bely lone an yous'e en blis.

Well said, Senator.

--
Nonny

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up
in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it.
If it keeps moving, regulate it.
If it stops moving, subsidize it." - Ronald Reagan