Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT - Pray before eating

Pray Before Eating

Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When
little Logan received his plate, he started eating right away.

"Logan, wait until we say our prayer," his mother reminded him.

"I don't have to," the little boy replied.

"Of course you do," his mother insisted, "we say a prayer before eating
at our house."

"That's at our house," Logan explained, "but this is Grandma's house and
she knows how to cook."

http://www.jokesgallery.com/joke.php?joke=5296&id=1 (proper attribution)

Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 28, 7:53*am, Brick > wrote:
> Pray Before Eating

Heh, good enough to forward on.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

My grandson is 14 and, he almost didn't have a chance to reach his 15th
birthday.

It was Thanksgiving and his mom decided she could better get the turkey out
of the oven easier than I could. Well, she spilled some of the broth and it
set off the fire alarm.

"Granny" he yelled, we have told you not to let Mom cook". No joke, for
real.
"Brick" > wrote in message
ster.com...
> Pray Before Eating
>

> Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When
> little Logan received his plate, he started eating right away.
>
> "Logan, wait until we say our prayer," his mother reminded him.
>
> "I don't have to," the little boy replied.
>
> "Of course you do," his mother insisted, "we say a prayer before eating at
> our house."
>
> "That's at our house," Logan explained, "but this is Grandma's house and
> she knows how to cook."
>
> http://www.jokesgallery.com/joke.php?joke=5296&id=1 (proper attribution)
>

> Brick said that.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue