Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default i meant about the vodka, don't care about the seeds either way, but adding the vodka, that is a good thing, LEe

oops screen reader burp, Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Oooohhh Stormmee word of advice, don't use the S-R word here. It evokes all
sorts of unfriendly things. Just do it and know all is well.

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> oops screen reader burp, Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> Oooohhh Stormmee word of advice, don't use the S-R word here. It evokes
> all sorts of unfriendly things. Just do it and know all is well.
>
> "Stormmee" > wrote in message

> > oops screen reader burp, Lee
> > "Stormmee" > wrote in message

Nobody is unfriendly here, Troublemaker!

Screen reader, screen reader, screen reader. There!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

No not really unfriendly just..........wish I drank Beer, now would be a
good time for one while I am thinking of a word.
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Granby" > wrote:
>> Oooohhh Stormmee word of advice, don't use the S-R word here. It evokes
>> all sorts of unfriendly things. Just do it and know all is well.
>>
>> "Stormmee" > wrote in message

>> > oops screen reader burp, Lee
>> > "Stormmee" > wrote in message

> Nobody is unfriendly here, Troublemaker!
>
> Screen reader, screen reader, screen reader. There!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

besides i have to apologize... or maybe not... i would rather blame it on
wine but haven't had any tonight... yet... may be coming soon, Lee
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Granby" > wrote:
>> Oooohhh Stormmee word of advice, don't use the S-R word here. It evokes
>> all sorts of unfriendly things. Just do it and know all is well.
>>
>> "Stormmee" > wrote in message

>> > oops screen reader burp, Lee
>> > "Stormmee" > wrote in message

> Nobody is unfriendly here, Troublemaker!
>
> Screen reader, screen reader, screen reader. There!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

A new vodka I just tried Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 31 31-10-2011 02:32 AM
why vodka in "vodka cream sauce"? Eddie G[_1_] General Cooking 5 01-04-2007 07:23 AM
Better than vodka? Inkeola Wine 0 01-03-2005 05:35 PM
Vodka's end? Inkeola General 1 17-01-2005 03:40 PM