Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default The Smokin' Eagles International BBQ Festival

This is BREAKING NEWS

And we are now a "New York State Championship"

And we have wi-fi, so bring your laptops!!!!

For anyone that might be planning on attending the Smokin' Eagles
International BBQ Festival- notice that we have had a change of venue-
Instead of The Summit parking lot, we are now moving to the Wheatfield
Town Hall Campus The "Official" address is: 2800 Church Road,
Wheatfield NY 14120-1099. It is literally right around the corner from
the old mall and will allow for the use of green space (grass under
our feet is a GOOD thing in August! ) as well as use of the Community
center and recreation building, which will give our visiting teams the
use of the SHOWER faciilities!
And running water "not water that you have run for"

Any question please don't hesitate to call us at 1-716-695-3755
or e-mail us.
Please check our website www.sebbq.com

Thank You , Karen n Honcho Gregory
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

So, people come all the way from Canada? <bg>

Good luck, sounds like the organizers are doing a great job and making
it a better venue.