Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Beer

After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
a health food drink myself.

Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good glass of
wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre Haute
Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 15, 3:33*pm, "Granby" > wrote:
> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. *I am not a beer drinker, prefer
> a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. *You can't beat a good glass of
> wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre Haute
> Indiana. *Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

Forget about the masses and their beer if you're not a beer drinker.
You like wine, then have at it.
I like a cheap Grenache with bbq. It's dry enough to resemble wine,
but has some sweetness so it won't get lost in your Texas or KC bbq
sauces. Holds up to spice really well too. Go ahead, buy a gallon.
Cheers Granby.

As far as Terre Haute, can't help you there. (Didn't Larry Bird have a
place there with good q on the menu?)
Pierre
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
> a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good glass of
> wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre Haute
> Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

Beer, Scotch and Wine around here. I like all three. I like my beer during the
day and Scotch and Wine in the evening.

Chris
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
> this group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer
> drinker, prefer a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good
> glass of wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find
> around Terre Haute Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight
> about this!!!!

Some drink, some don't.

I like Staropramen with BBQ ribs, it's like a tatebud eraser
so every bite is like the first one. Got to be heavy BBQ
though, this stuff would probably not go well with fish.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
> this group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer
> drinker, prefer a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good glass
> of wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre
> Haute Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

Soy milk is too healthy for me. An 80% or higher chocolate is wonderful!
Bailey's is a nice occasional sip. A good dry red wine is perfect with any
strong meat, as is something like Pinot Grigio with poultry. Terre Haute.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:

> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
> a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

.... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
BBQ, so **** off.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
>
>> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
>> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
>> a health food drink myself.
>>
>> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>BBQ, so **** off.
>
>-sw

Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
to become bbq.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
>>
>>> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
>>> this
>>> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker,
>>> prefer
>>> a health food drink myself.
>>>
>>> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

>>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>>BBQ, so **** off.
>>
>>-sw

> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> to become bbq.
>

> Desideria

Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.

You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
enough of that.

I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:51:53 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:

>"Desideria" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
>> > wrote:

>>>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>>>BBQ, so **** off.
>>>
>>>-sw

>> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
>> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
>> to become bbq.
>>

>> Desideria

>Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
>Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.
>
>You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
>enough of that.
>
>I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.

Are you a billy goat, Granby? :-)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria > wrote:
> Sqwertz > wrote:
> >On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
> >
> >> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
> >> this group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer
> >> drinker, prefer a health food drink myself.
> >>
> >> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

> >... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
> >BBQ, so **** off.

> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> to become bbq.

You've been had, Des!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17 Jul 2009 03:12:17 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Desideria > wrote:
>> Sqwertz > wrote:

>> >... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>> >BBQ, so **** off.

>> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
>> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
>> to become bbq.

>You've been had, Des!

(blush) Sqwertz 'had' me??? We haven't even been introduced!!!!!!

Ah, well. Yeah, he got me. But when folks use the f word and no
smileys, etc., it's hard to tell when they're kidding.

(I know; maybe that's the point?)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:56:56 -0700, Desideria wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
>>
>>> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
>>> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
>>> a health food drink myself.
>>>
>>> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

>>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>>BBQ, so **** off.
>>
>>-sw

> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> to become bbq.

You have seen mention of it, but that is all. The discussion of
beer in BBQ makes up less than 2% of the subject matter here.

Now where's my beer, dammit!

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:12:37 -0700, Desideria wrote:

> (blush) Sqwertz 'had' me??? We haven't even been introduced!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:13:35 -0500, Sqwertz
> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:56:56 -0700, Desideria wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
>> > wrote:

>>>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>>>BBQ, so **** off.
>>>
>>>-sw

>> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
>> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
>> to become bbq.

>You have seen mention of it, but that is all. The discussion of
>beer in BBQ makes up less than 2% of the subject matter here.
>
>Now where's my beer, dammit!
>
>-sw

Wherever you LEFT it, dammit!

(and where's mine, speaking of such?)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> "Desideria" > wrote in message
> > Sqwertz > wrote:

> >>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
> >>BBQ, so **** off.

> > Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> > believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> > to become bbq.

> Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
> Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.
>
> You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
> enough of that.
>
> I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.

Granby,

You haven't been here long enough to realize how many facets there are to
Sqwertz. Sometimes he's downright facetious! °~)))

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:51:53 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:
>

>>"Desideria" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz

>>> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
>>> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
>>> to become bbq.
>>>

>>> Desideria

>>Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
>>Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.
>>
>>You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
>>enough of that.
>>
>>I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.
>>

> Are you a billy goat, Granby? :-)
>

> Desideria

Not so it shows! My son was here and saw that and got quite a laugh.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
>>
>>> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
>>> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker, prefer
>>> a health food drink myself.
>>>
>>> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

>> ... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
>> BBQ, so **** off.
>>
>> -sw

> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> to become bbq.

I've seen it, too. Just last weekend, it was suggested that I load up my
fridge with beer because I was going to do a brisket. I recall answering
that I had lots of Diet Coke.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:13:35 -0500, Sqwertz
> > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:56:56 -0700, Desideria wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz

>>> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
>>> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
>>> to become bbq.

>>You have seen mention of it, but that is all. The discussion of
>>beer in BBQ makes up less than 2% of the subject matter here.
>>
>>Now where's my beer, dammit!
>>
>>-sw

> Wherever you LEFT it, dammit!
>
> (and where's mine, speaking of such?)
>

> Desideria

The funny part in all of this, if there is one is, I thought the mention of
the health food drink would catch flack, not the beer.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:30:01 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:

>"Desideria" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:51:53 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:
>>

>>>Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
>>>Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.
>>>
>>>You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
>>>enough of that.
>>>
>>>I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.
>>>

>> Are you a billy goat, Granby? :-)
>>

>> Desideria

>Not so it shows! My son was here and saw that and got quite a laugh.

Glad to hear that!!! It was that combo of 'old goat' and 'troll' that
got me thinking of some billy goats gruff. ;-)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:35:48 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:

>"Desideria" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:13:35 -0500, Sqwertz
>> > wrote:

>>>You have seen mention of it, but that is all. The discussion of
>>>beer in BBQ makes up less than 2% of the subject matter here.
>>>
>>>Now where's my beer, dammit!
>>>
>>>-sw

>> Wherever you LEFT it, dammit!
>>
>> (and where's mine, speaking of such?)
>>

>> Desideria

>The funny part in all of this, if there is one is, I thought the mention of
>the health food drink would catch flack, not the beer.

*snicker* But as someone else here has indicated, Sqwertz sometimes
has his tongue in his cheek...

Desideria

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 16-Jul-2009, Desideria > wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0500, Granby wrote:
> >
> >> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
> >> this
> >> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker,
> >> prefer
> >> a health food drink myself.
> >>
> >> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good...

> >... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
> >BBQ, so **** off.
> >
> >-sw

> Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> to become bbq.
>

> Desideria

I think it's fair to say that there has been a lot of mention about adult
beverages during the productio of 'Q'.

Methinks you have stepped on your dick Sqwertz. Ouch.

--
Brick
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:30:01 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:
>

>>"Desideria" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Are you a billy goat, Granby? :-)
>>>

>>> Desideria

>>Not so it shows! My son was here and saw that and got quite a laugh.
>>

> Glad to hear that!!! It was that combo of 'old goat' and 'troll' that
> got me thinking of some billy goats gruff. ;-)
>

> Desideria

Guess any kind of goat should be careful on this site. There is bound to be
someone who would try to cook it!!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 16-Jul-2009, "Granby" > wrote:

> "Desideria" > wrote in message
> > On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:10 -0500, Sqwertz
> > > wrote:

> >>... troll. Hardly anyone here mentions beer in conjunction with
> >>BBQ, so **** off.
> >>
> >>-sw

> > Ummm...Sqwertz? I really don't think Granby is a troll. And in fact, I
> > believe I *have* seen mention of drinking beer while waiting for bbq
> > to become bbq.
> >

> > Desideria

> Hhmmm, in my 65 years, I have called a lot of things but never a troll!
> Beer is mentioned in a lot of posts.
>
> You know, build a fire, have a beer, cook the meat, have a beer. Well,
> enough of that.
>
> I may be an old goat but definitely NOT a TROLL.

Bless you Granby. I may also be an old goat but definitely not a TROLL.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:35:48 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:
>

>>"Desideria" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:13:35 -0500, Sqwertz

>>> Wherever you LEFT it, dammit!
>>>
>>> (and where's mine, speaking of such?)
>>>

>>> Desideria

>>The funny part in all of this, if there is one is, I thought the mention
>>of
>>the health food drink would catch flack, not the beer.
>>

> *snicker* But as someone else here has indicated, Sqwertz sometimes
> has his tongue in his cheek...
>

> Desideria

Less painful than on the grill! Anyway, back to grilling, I hope.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> "Desideria" > wrote in message

>>> Not so it shows! My son was here and saw that and got quite a laugh.
>>>

>> Glad to hear that!!! It was that combo of 'old goat' and 'troll' that
>> got me thinking of some billy goats gruff. ;-)
>>

>> Desideria

> Guess any kind of goat should be careful on this site. There is bound to be
> someone who would try to cook it!!!!

You two for got to use the operative word "kid" in there somewhere. You
two lacked in the banter in only that point :-)

Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Bob Muncie" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:

>>> Glad to hear that!!! It was that combo of 'old goat' and 'troll' that
>>> got me thinking of some billy goats gruff. ;-)
>>>

>>> Desideria

>> Guess any kind of goat should be careful on this site. There is bound to
>> be someone who would try to cook it!!!!

> You two for got to use the operative word "kid" in there somewhere. You
> two lacked in the banter in only that point :-)
>
> Bob

When your "kid" is over 40, that is a bit difficult to do, and he would hate
it. Had he not been standing here, I might have done it anyway. He isn't
thrilled that I am going to try and BBQ, afraid I would get burned but,
knows better than tell me not to do it.

Everyone here is yelling I should have got an electric unit. NOT. May be
ok but can't imagine the food being what I am wanting. Should I duck after
saying that?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> "Bob Muncie" > wrote in message
>> Granby wrote:

>>> Guess any kind of goat should be careful on this site. There is bound to
>>> be someone who would try to cook it!!!!

>> You two for got to use the operative word "kid" in there somewhere. You
>> two lacked in the banter in only that point :-)
>>
>> Bob

> When your "kid" is over 40, that is a bit difficult to do, and he would hate
> it. Had he not been standing here, I might have done it anyway. He isn't
> thrilled that I am going to try and BBQ, afraid I would get burned but,
> knows better than tell me not to do it.
>
> Everyone here is yelling I should have got an electric unit. NOT. May be
> ok but can't imagine the food being what I am wanting. Should I duck after
> saying that?

Granby - If I missed the mark, it was regarding Kid (as in goat). I'm
sorry for not being more clear. And by the way, the hell with the kid
if you want to BBQ. If anything, he should come and visit just about the
time your Q is done if he's smart. :-)

And no... I only use a wood/coal unit myself. Electric would be easier,
but it certainly would not be better.

Bob
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Bob Muncie" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:

>>> You two for got to use the operative word "kid" in there somewhere. You
>>> two lacked in the banter in only that point :-)
>>>
>>> Bob

>> When your "kid" is over 40, that is a bit difficult to do, and he would
>> hate it. Had he not been standing here, I might have done it anyway. He
>> isn't thrilled that I am going to try and BBQ, afraid I would get burned
>> but, knows better than tell me not to do it.
>>
>> Everyone here is yelling I should have got an electric unit. NOT. May
>> be ok but can't imagine the food being what I am wanting. Should I duck
>> after saying that?

> Granby - If I missed the mark, it was regarding Kid (as in goat). I'm
> sorry for not being more clear. And by the way, the hell with the kid if
> you want to BBQ. If anything, he should come and visit just about the time
> your Q is done if he's smart. :-)
>
> And no... I only use a wood/coal unit myself. Electric would be easier,
> but it certainly would not be better.
>
> Bob

You were clear enough about the kid, I got it but not sure he would.

Son lives just down the street and I am betting that when I get started I am
going to have to move everything into the dog enclosure, a 10 x 10 space and
put a padlock on it. A friend told me I may have to get a stun gun to keep
his hands out of things. Until I figure things out, I would accept help,
only if it was verbal.

I have canned and dehydrated food for years, one more burn won't be a big
deal.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17-Jul-2009, "Granby" > wrote:

> "Bob Muncie" > wrote in message
> > Granby wrote:

.. . .

> Everyone here is yelling I should have got an electric unit. NOT. May
> be ok but can't imagine the food being what I am wanting. Should I duck
> after saying that?

Not at all Granby. Whether or not you can achieve all that you desire is
beside the point. Knowing precisely what your striving for is the point.
Most if not all people here agree that food cooked with a wood or charcoal
fire tastes different then food cooked with gas or electric.

I don't even care if it's a figment of my imagination. I want a wood or
charcoal fire and that's what I'll use as long as I can. I will use gas or
electric to avoid going without BBQ entirely if it comes to that.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:49:15 -0500, Pierre > wrote:

> I like a cheap Grenache with bbq. It's dry enough to resemble wine,
> but has some sweetness so it won't get lost in your Texas or KC bbq
> sauces. Holds up to spice really well too.

I looked up Grenache, and it's a grape used mostly in blends with other
grapes to make wine. When you talk about "Grenache" what exactly are you
refering to? What kind of wine is it, and where do you buy it?

--
//ceed (don't move my mountain!)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:21:26 -0500, Nunya Bidnits
> wrote:

> ceed said:
>
>> I looked up Grenache, and it's a grape used mostly in blends with
>> other grapes to make wine. When you talk about "Grenache" what
>> exactly are you refering to? What kind of wine is it, and where do
>> you buy it?

> I just go right down the street to the 24 hour grenache store.

If I go down the street there's no Grenache in sight (even if I still do
not get what you are actually buying). There's no 24 hour store either for
that matter..

--
//ceed (don't move my mountain!)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

this is a big issue for me, because i am allergic to beer that is out, and
most things approaching whiskey are out for behavoiral issues, so i am
limited to wine and brandy, if you guys have specific brands you prefer i
would be completely willing to try them, Lee
"Chris" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:
>> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on
>> this group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer
>> drinker, prefer a health food drink myself.
>>
>> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good glass
>> of wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre
>> Haute Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

> Beer, Scotch and Wine around here. I like all three. I like my beer
> during the day and Scotch and Wine in the evening.
>
> Chris

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

the main problem with this drink is that while it is wonderful for the
mental health of the drinker, it does have a significant impact on
mathmatical skills when consumed in multiple portions, which for me as a
member fof weight watchers has been an issue on more than one occasion, Lee

"Granby" > wrote in message
> After reading the gazillion posts since I decided to start posting on this
> group, I see BEER is a big part of BBQ'ing. I am not a beer drinker,
> prefer a health food drink myself.
>
> Chocolate soy milk and Bailey's Irish Cream. You can't beat a good glass
> of wine with a plate of good BBQ which, I have yet to find around Terre
> Haute Indiana. Sure wish someone could set me straight about this!!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 03:41:30 GMT, Brick wrote:

> Methinks you have stepped on your dick Sqwertz. Ouch.

Prior to this thread, only 5 posts mentioned beer in the last 2
months (outside of "Beer Can Chicken").

Who's brick is hanging out now.

-sw