FoodBanter.com

-   -   Consumer Reports' crappy article about gas grills (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/174138-re-consumer-reports-crappy.html)

Norman Paperman[_2_] 01-07-2009 04:53 AM

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Nonny" >
> wrote:
>
>> Did you ever consider that folks like him and many of the others
>> really ARE experts?

> Trust me. I know the signs of senility.

LOLOL

Read some of "Nonny's" posts on alt.food.barbeque, Dan. He's the "Expert".
Always futzing with things, and most recently wanting to cook over plutonium
and other such shit. Yeah, Nonny is about as credible as Sheldumb.

Maybe he's related to Andy? After thinking about it for a second, Nonny IS
more like Andy than Sheldumb.

Bob Muncie 03-07-2009 07:53 PM

Norman Paperman wrote:
> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message
>> In article >, "Nonny" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you ever consider that folks like him and many of the others
>>> really ARE experts?

>> Trust me. I know the signs of senility.
>>

> LOLOL
>
> Read some of "Nonny's" posts on alt.food.barbeque, Dan. He's the "Expert".
> Always futzing with things, and most recently wanting to cook over plutonium
> and other such shit. Yeah, Nonny is about as credible as Sheldumb.
>
> Maybe he's related to Andy? After thinking about it for a second, Nonny IS
> more like Andy than Sheldumb.

I thought the Plutonium thing was pretty funny, all things considered. I
was thinking, you wouldn't have to watch the fire at all. And everyone
here would have something else to argue about aside from water vs. sand,
and the creosote, and the method of laying out the lump for the burn, etc.

But I couldn't agree more on the Shel*** person. Him and one other shall
stay on my permanent plonk list, I don't care how much they are loved.

Bob

blake murphy[_2_] 04-07-2009 04:23 PM

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:53:47 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:

> Norman Paperman wrote:
>> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message

>>> Trust me. I know the signs of senility.
>>>

>> LOLOL
>>
>> Read some of "Nonny's" posts on alt.food.barbeque, Dan. He's the "Expert".
>> Always futzing with things, and most recently wanting to cook over plutonium
>> and other such shit. Yeah, Nonny is about as credible as Sheldumb.
>>
>> Maybe he's related to Andy? After thinking about it for a second, Nonny IS
>> more like Andy than Sheldumb.
>>

> I thought the Plutonium thing was pretty funny, all things considered. I
> was thinking, you wouldn't have to watch the fire at all. And everyone
> here would have something else to argue about aside from water vs. sand,
> and the creosote, and the method of laying out the lump for the burn, etc.
>
> But I couldn't agree more on the Shel*** person. Him and one other shall
> stay on my permanent plonk list, I don't care how much they are loved.
>
> Bob

sheldon is loved?

your pal,
blake

blake murphy[_2_] 05-07-2009 04:54 PM

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 14:58:55 -0700, Denny Wheeler wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 15:23:04 GMT, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:53:47 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:
>>

>>> But I couldn't agree more on the Shel*** person. Him and one other shall
>>> stay on my permanent plonk list, I don't care how much they are loved.
>>>
>>> Bob

>>sheldon is loved?

> By his mother?

only when she gets drunk.