FoodBanter.com

-   -   Where's TFM? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/173570-wheres-tfm.html)

Sqwertz[_27_] 16-06-2009 09:36 PM

Where's TFM?

Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
have happened to him.

-sw

Big Jim 16-06-2009 11:05 PM

Where's TFM?

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
> peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
> have happened to him.
>
> -sw

It is, it is raining, the grass is growing and he's cutting it 24/7. I hope.

--
Big Jim

Mort Adella 17-06-2009 03:23 AM

Where's TFM?

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
> peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
> have happened to him.
>
> -sw

Probably drunk someplace

sqwertz 17-06-2009 05:35 AM

Where's TFM?

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:23:31 -0400, Mort Adella wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
>> peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
>> have happened to him.
>>
>> -sw

> Probably drunk someplace

This message wasn't meant for you, cocksucker from Connecticut. I
hope that ain't you Paco.

-sw

sqwertz 17-06-2009 05:37 AM

Where's TFM?

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:05:06 -0400, Big Jim wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
>> peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
>> have happened to him.
>>
>> -sw

> It is, it is raining, the grass is growing and he's cutting it 24/7. I hope.

Cutting grass, eh? You know what that's slang for, right?
I hope he has a power mower!

-sw

Mort Adella 18-06-2009 02:43 AM

Where's TFM?

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:23:31 -0400, Mort Adella wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>> Haven't seen im around for a few weeks. I hope he didn't get busted
>>> peeking in his neighbors windows. Hopefully that's the worst that could
>>> have happened to him.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Probably drunk someplace

> This message wasn't meant for you, cocksucker from Connecticut. I
> hope that ain't you Paco.
>
> -sw

Another intellectual giant. You and TFM must be half brothers

sqwertz 18-06-2009 03:01 AM

Where's TFM?

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:43:25 -0400, Mort Adella wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>>> Probably drunk someplace

>> This message wasn't meant for you, cocksucker from Connecticut. I
>> hope that ain't you Paco.

> Another intellectual giant. You and TFM must be half brothers

And here you are, the poster child for Mensa.

You're boring. Go away.

-sw

Duwop[_2_] 18-06-2009 05:23 AM

Where's TFM?

On Jun 17, 9:02*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" >
wrote:
> ,
> Mort Adella >
>
> I thought I KF'd this obvious troll after the charcoal post.

Harder to keep track now that you don't publicly post each and every
plonk, is that it?

:-)

Sorry, had to, you know how it is..............