FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chef Gordon Ramsey in Melbourne (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/173411-re-chef-gordon-ramsey.html)

Billy[_6_] 11-06-2009 07:43 PM

Chef Gordon Ramsey in Melbourne

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> guardian Snow wrote:
> > €śSwearing is industry language. For as long as we're alive it's not
> > going to change. You've got to be boisterous to get results.€ť
> > Gordon Ramsay
> >
> > Melbourne, Australia (06-06-09)
> >
> > I got to watch Chef Gordon Ramsey in action very recently and I was
> > very impressed by his actions that speak a lot louder than his words.
> > A lot of people attack Chef Ramsey because he does have a foul mouth
> > at times and they fail to see that for him its a part of the culture
> > and where hes from to speak in the fashion that he does.

> I don't care about how he acts on tv, but I have no doubt he swears
> for shock value and ratings. If he wanted to change, he would.

You mean like Ann Coulter?

> > Its in the press that Gordon is arrogant and I can tell you by our
> > conversation and watching him at the Food and Wine Festival that the
> > things he said about other people were just jokes done to try and
> > entertain people and while I personally dont subscribe to his dry
> > British humor, I understood he was just trying to funny.

> Does Gordon have PR? I guess this is their way of excusing his verbal
> assault on that female reporter in Australia.

Gordon Ramsey shocks a Fox News watcher? Hmmmmm

--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Zunx_goz4

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/6/2...ra_hass_on_the

blake murphy[_2_] 12-06-2009 04:43 PM

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:43:27 -0700, Billy wrote:

> In article >,
> "Nancy Young" > wrote:
>
>> guardian Snow wrote:
>>> €śSwearing is industry language. For as long as we're alive it's not
>>> going to change. You've got to be boisterous to get results.€ť
>>> Gordon Ramsay
>>>
>>> Melbourne, Australia (06-06-09)
>>>
>>> I got to watch Chef Gordon Ramsey in action very recently and I was
>>> very impressed by his actions that speak a lot louder than his words.
>>> A lot of people attack Chef Ramsey because he does have a foul mouth
>>> at times and they fail to see that for him its a part of the culture
>>> and where hes from to speak in the fashion that he does.

>> I don't care about how he acts on tv, but I have no doubt he swears
>> for shock value and ratings. If he wanted to change, he would.

> You mean like Ann Coulter?

i think mann coulter has already changed once, if you know what i mean.

<http://sonofbillbrasky.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/coulteralien.jpg>

<http://aviewofthec.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ann-coulter.jpg>

<http://static.open.salon.com/files/ann-coulter-1019071229469323.jpg>

your pal,
blake

Gregory Morrow[_267_] 12-06-2009 08:25 PM

blake murphy wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:43:27 -0700, Billy wrote:
>
>> In article >,

>>> I don't care about how he acts on tv, but I have no doubt he swears
>>> for shock value and ratings. If he wanted to change, he would.

>> You mean like Ann Coulter?
>>>

> i think mann coulter has already changed once, if you know what i
> mean.
>
> <http://sonofbillbrasky.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/coulteralien.jpg>
>
> <http://aviewofthec.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ann-coulter.jpg>
>
> <http://static.open.salon.com/files/ann-coulter-1019071229469323.jpg>

Didja see where Chastity Bono is gonna have a sex change, blake...???

--
Best
Greg