Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default PING Brick

So ya broke one of the handles on yer vacuum sealer, eh?

Not sure if this'll help, but he

IMPORTANT NOTE: Close and open the arms on both sides of the top at the
same time. Don't close or open one and then the other. One of the Black
Hold-down Clips (inside) might break. $12.95 each plus shipping.

Solent Systems VS-280 “SnorkelVak”
http://sorbentsystems.com/sinbosealer.html

Sorbent Systems is the online presence of IMPAK Corporation

2460 East 57th St
Los Angeles, CA 90058

Our Sales and Support staff are available by telephone Monday through
Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 PM.

Voice: 323_277_4700
Fax: 323_277_9400

You're welcome. ;-)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

On 2-Jun-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> So ya broke one of the handles on yer vacuum sealer, eh?
>
> Not sure if this'll help, but he
>
> IMPORTANT NOTE: Close and open the arms on both sides of the top at the
> same time. Don't close or open one and then the other. One of the Black
> Hold-down Clips (inside) might break. $12.95 each plus shipping.
>
> Solent Systems VS-280 “SnorkelVak”
> http://sorbentsystems.com/sinbosealer.html
>
> Sorbent Systems is the online presence of IMPAK Corporation
>
> 2460 East 57th St
> Los Angeles, CA 90058
>
> Our Sales and Support staff are available by telephone Monday through
> Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 PM.
>
> Voice: 323_277_4700
> Fax: 323_277_9400
>
> You're welcome. ;-)
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV.

This is the second time. I have the repair kit which includes two latches
and a new heat strip. Careful as you may be to operate both sides
equally, sooner or later, one latch will let go while the other is still
holding. In that case you have no choice, but to try and operate both
sides equally again. As soon as I get a round to-it, I'll relace that
busted latch.

In the meantime I have 500 foodsaver bags to hold me over. They
run about $0.27/ea vs about $0.10 for the Sinbo, but what the hey?
Easy come, easy go. I guess I'll have to get used to washing out
bags.

Speaking of which, that little Reynolds hand held machine that
they're flogging in all the supermarkets now, is excellent for
keeping your cheese fresh between uses. The bags seldom get
soiled and even then are not to hard to rinse out. I have one I
use just for that purpose.
--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)