Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Rookie Cook

"Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Cooking But Never Dared To
Ask" will help you learn the basics of cooking and make every meal a
special gift to your guests and family.

Visit me: http://dididi.bignmeve.click2sell.eu/?checkout
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

didiwine wrote:
> "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Cooking But Never Dared To
> Ask" will help you learn the basics of cooking and make every meal a
> special gift to your guests and family.
>
> Visit me: http://dididi.bignmeve.click2sell.eu/?checkout

Any recipes for SPAM?

--
Nonny
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties

Thomas Jefferson, 1802
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Rookie Cook, an Intercoursing Crook

>> "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Cooking But Never Dared To
>> Ask" will help you learn the basics of cooking and make every meal a
>> special gift to your guests and family.
>>

> Any recipes for SPAM?
>
> --
> Nonny

Or Phishing? Not even a come-on!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Hugh > typed:
>>>>

>>> Any recipes for SPAM?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nonny
>>>

>> Or Phishing? Not even a come-on!

> You guys didn't really click on that link, did you?
>
> MartyB

Good point! It was time to delete files and cookies anyway. I'm usually able
to avoid that kind of threat.
Thanks,
Hugh

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Hugh > typed:
>>>>
>>> Any recipes for SPAM?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nonny
>>>

>> Or Phishing? Not even a come-on!

> You guys didn't really click on that link, did you?
>
> MartyB

Heck, no.

--
Nonny
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by
deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks
will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up
homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.’

Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hugh wrote:
> "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
>> In ,
>> Hugh > typed:

>>> Or Phishing? Not even a come-on!

>> You guys didn't really click on that link, did you?
>>
>> MartyB
>>

> Good point! It was time to delete files and cookies anyway. I'm usually able
> to avoid that kind of threat.

I clicked the link, but at least I didn't feel the need to follow up to
it. The "book" was $47 with nop indication of what was inside. It was
just a link to put in your credit card info.

-sw

Rookie Cook didiwine Tea 0 01-06-2009 08:10 AM
A rookie question Tim[_10_] Sourdough 8 26-02-2009 02:35 AM
Rookie Stratazip Wine 5 21-12-2006 07:26 PM
Rookie mom mistake Denise~* General Cooking 53 28-11-2006 06:07 PM
rookie Question spmu Winemaking 4 12-11-2006 02:11 AM