Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default 2 8# picnics

Went onto the Kamado 8 am. It's NASCAR weekend here near Dover DE and
the house will be full of people looking for pulled pork. This
happens twice a year and it's always fun. We have a guest who has
been a friend of our son's since they were 5!! And he's been coming
for over 10 years to delight and amuse us!!
The first time he brought a friend with him, the friend said he was
going to get up in the middle of the night and eat pulled pork. I
told him go right ahead......if he could find it!! It was resting in
styrofoam boxes and he had no idea of where to find It. He did make a
good look around and we broke out the piggy for QC testing. It
passed, as it always does.
Thank goodness for the Kamado and it's ease of cooking great food.
Hope y'all are doing something fun and smokey for the weekend.
Nan in DE