Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Hoover H3000 Floor Mate Hard-Floor Cleaner

List Price:$249.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00005R19P
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005R19P

For those that complained of it not getting up sugary messes..the trick is to apply the water, let it work then vacuum up. I dont bother with the dispenser. I make a sink or buck full of solution...a little white vinegar goes a long way..Then take care not to get water where is should not, then if I feel the need use a big broom to work a little, then ten minutes later vacuum up.So I use it as a wet vacuum only.Just replaced the filter.CONS: Noisy, hard to clean, stops suctioning sometimes (noise difference) and you have to empty the waste pail.If you don't want to prespot with solution, use a hand sprayer on touch areas.You do not have to use solution, warm water is usually sufficient.You can use the solution in the machine, but I hate filling the container..and since I prewet the floor anyway..easier to slop it around..The grout is cleaner with this hoover floor mate than any other method...Unfortunately someone had posted some bad reviews on the floor mate (Grr) so I wasted my money on a steamer first. I love this guy.
The Hoover Floormate is fantastic. It is so quick and easy to use. It does a much better job than mopping and the cleaning solution is cheap. I have used mine for years with no problems.
I have a 2500 sq ft home that is all hard flooring. It's just less work in the long run for a good deep clean to get the commercial Rubbermaid bucket out and mop.That being said, it comes in handy for when my relatives give me an hour notice of their impending arrival. It does do the pet highway in a hurry.I don't use the soap recommended because of the expense, plus it streaks and leaves the floors sticky. I use hot water and vinegar, sorry can't tell you the percentages.I love it for my kitchen and I wished I used it everyday. It's not a massive pain to clean, but I don't like the fact it takes a least 3 times of dumping to scrub 300 sq ft.I don't use it on my laminate, because it leaves the floor too wet and I still have to dry mop. Easier to use the bucket and mop.My best friend has the same model as mine and she wouldn't live without it. She has linoleum and hardwood floors. She also uses diluted Fabuloso for her cleaning solution.
I bought this after investigating for several weeks on a floor cleaner. I have all wood floors. This is the best!!!! I love how easy it was to get my floor clean, and I never even broke a sweat! My back has always hurt after mopping my floors, but no pain now! I will NEVER go without this ever!! Thank you Hoover!!!!
I have had this floor cleaner for over a year now. I have a non-toxic cleaning business and I have been using my floor-mate daily (up to 4 hrs/week!) for as long as I have owned it. It is great on wood floors (as long as the floor boards are not warped) and on linoleum. It has trouble working on tile floors, since it can't really get in the grout. I sometimes use a white vinegar/water solution (especially on tile since the vinegar kills mildew) and I use a enzyme based cleaner called "Naturally Clean Floors" (www.naturallycleanlife.com) on all types of floors. I also use a tsp of Ecover's Floor Soap (which is like Murphy's Oil Soap) with my floor-mate.I have only used the dry vacuum part of my floor-mate once or twice. It can suck stuff up, but not as well as my regular vacuum does. All of the parts can be replaced EASILY (with a screw driver) with parts from E-bay. I get all of my replacement squeegees and filters from e-bay. You can also get ANY other part for this thing on e-bay. Overall, I REALLY like this thing. Mopping is such a hassle compared to using a floor-mate! It cleans floors better than mopping and is soooooo much faster. It is loud on my ears (but I use it for up to an hour at a time). If the suction is not as good as it used to be, look at the squeegee. It may be worn and need to be replaced. Also, you may need to wash out the filter or eventually replace it. You should never need to throw this entire machine out. ALL pieces can be replaced for cheap!I have put about about 250 hours on my floor-mate and it is still running strong. For the average person, this machine should last a lifetime. Enjoy! Any questions, contact me at .
Hoover Floor Mate Hard Floor Cleaner, Cleans Virtually Every Hard Floor Surfaces Including Ceramic, Tile, Vinyl, Laminates, Hardwood & Synthetic Flooring, 6 Soft Touch Floor Friendly Rotating Brushes, Suctions Wet Surfaces Dry With Floor Drying Squeegee Nozzle, Vacuums Dry Surfaces With A Flip Of A Switch, Wet Mop & Scrub Most Hard Surfaces, Dries Floors For Immediate Use, Includes 8 OZ Lysol Disinfectant 8 OZ Old English Floor Cleaner.
Creating a new branch in the Hoover family tree while still adhering to the company's reputation for innovation and quality, Hoover's Floor Mate is the ideal machine for anyone who has hard floors (including hard-wood floors, linoleum, tile, and others). A complete floor cleaner--and almost the definition of multifunctional--the Floor Mate vacuums, washes, and dries a floor. It has both wet and dry pickup functionality (you make the choice via a foot-controlled pushbutton), meaning that it combines a broom and a mop, getting rid of the need for dustpans and mop buckets. There are two removable containers on the front of the machine, one that serves as a receptacle for dirt and dust and another that can be filled with floor cleaner. The Floor Mate stands 43-3/4 inches tall, is 11-1/2 inches deep, and has a 20-foot cord, which conveniently wraps on the back. --A.J. Rathbun

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

HOOVER 40303048 Floor-to-Floor Cleaner for FloorMate, 48 oz.:
http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009GCYUE
Hoover 40112050 FloorMate Filter:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000DASDN
Hoover H3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Tools:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0007MS5B2
Hoover 40307016 FloorMate Grout-Cleaning Solution, 16 Ounces:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HZZFJ4
Hoover 40321130 Premium Pet Formula Carpet/Upholstery Detergent, 128-Ounce:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0002B8LOE

Peanuts on the floor Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 135 15-08-2014 11:38 AM
floor down elaine General Cooking 29 06-05-2006 01:29 AM
Floor Plans kitch Winemaking 11 16-10-2003 04:41 PM