Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Black & Decker JE2060 Excellent Juice Extractor

List Price:$48.02
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001E9VN66
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001E9VN66

I have 2 homes, so a big professional juicer in both places is a waste for me. Usually I end up buying 2 of everything I find that has value. I purchased this for my vacation home and I'll be trashing my old one in my primary residence and buying another one of these there. It has high RPM's for a little inexpensive juicer and is easy to clean. It was delivered fast by orangeonions and was assembeled right in the box. Come on..? What do you want for 25 bucks these days. I can't even get someone on craig's list to hold my hand for that price.
This juicer has been perfect for my needs. It is easy to use and clean. It would be difficult with more than 2 people, but ideal for us. Very happy with the product so far and have already gotten a lot of use out of it only after a few weeks.
Received this as a gift. I was actually going to purchase the Breville Juicer (which has gotten outstanding reviews), and then received this. It works okay, but after the second use, the motor sounds weird. Almost as if it is going to die or burn out soon. I've never owned a juicer before, but there seems to be a large amount of vegetable pieces in the pulp container. I think I will try what another reviewer said : to run the larger "pulp" pieces through the juicer again. From what I've read, I will use it until it "dies" and then purchase the Breville. It's okay. Nothing great here with this product.
For your first juicer this is not bad but don't let the possible negative experience deter your aspirations to enjoying juicing. There are more expensive juicers out there using much better materials and better designed. Think of this as your first car where you gain experience and experiment. Using this machine does cause a mess and I found it loud. After coming out of the dishwasher there were times it was still not clean. Have fun.
The "Black and Decker JE2060" is a fairly inexpensive juice extractor and in this case you get pretty much what you pay for, nothing more.The unit sets up fairly quickly and is very easy to use. The design uses lots of transparent plastic so you can let the kids watch the process (which is cool), but that is where the fun stops.The juice extraction is not very efficient so we have taken to running the pulp through a second time and always get a good bit more out of it. Also, the capacity is fairly small so it may not have been the best choice for a family of four.The cleanup is not difficult, just messy because there is a lot of surface area.This is a good starter juicer and the low price makes it an inexpensive experiment to see if a juicer is something you really want to use. We don't think that a bigger, better juice will do our family much good so will likely just keep this one.You can likely fine a better juicer for just a little more money.
Black & Decker JE2060 Excellent Juice Extractor is designed to juice virtually all fruits and vegetables for fresh, delicious juice that's nutritious and restorative. This powerful juicer, with its one-handed operation and unique food tray, makes it simple to extract your favorite, vitamin-rich, pulp-free juice in minutes. The clear cover lets you view the juicing process from start-to-finish as the two-speed control and stainless steel cutter/strainer provide maximum juice extraction. The dual safety latches and cover secure the juicing operation for optimum performance as your favorite, fresh fruits and vegetables are converted into a continuous fountain of freshly squeezed juices.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

The Juicing Book: A Complete Guide to the Juicing of Fruits and Vegetables for Maximum Health (Avery Health Guides):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=089529253X
Alli Weight-Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules, 90-Count Starter Pack:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000OWN65U