Posted to alt.cooking-chat,alt.food.barbecue

Default well, I'll bid you adios and good life...

On Tue, 19 May 2009 23:02:47 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:

> I've posted here recently, not flooded, but posted a bit. Zero replies
> lately, I'm talking none. ExTREMELY unusual.
>
> That said, I've been on usenet since its inception and been here before
> as well, for sure.
>
> So... that means I must be in the killfiles of most of the regs
>
> Is that going to make me cry or anything? No, for the most part I can
> cook anything that I want already. I was here to try and help people in
> their pursuits, discuss things, and maybe have some good natured banter.
>
> I guess that most people don't care for my nature. I apparently ****ed
> a lot of people off for reasons that I don't understand, but I won't
> loose any sleep over it.
>
> So I will close this out by saying that I've hit the same thing in AFB
> and AFC a long time ago and as I've always said, if 10 people tell you
> that your sh*t stinks, then you maybe should smell it... so it's me, but
> I'm not going to change.
>
> I apologize to all, even to the groups listed that I didn't post this to.
>
> Have fun and enjoy folks. I'm sure you've seen a LOT of "don't reply as
> I won't see it" posts, but in this case, you can take it to the bank....
>
> I wish you all nothing but the best!
>
> Wanna contact me? email's valid.
>
> Live long and prosper.

Sheesh, dude. You need to dump the dramatics and just vamoose if
you take it that personally.

You did the same thing in AFB the other week, but for different
reasons. NO reason to cry about it, just go bury your head in the
sand.

-sw

Life is good! Pesto per Koko Goomba38 General Cooking 2 08-07-2007 01:31 AM
Power 4 Life, pt 26 (A Good Investment) Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 4 25-03-2006 11:09 AM
Life is Good Ed Rasimus Wine 3 30-12-2005 10:53 AM
Life is Good :) ~patches~ General Cooking 18 25-06-2005 08:33 AM
Adios! Wayne Lundberg Mexican Cooking 24 05-02-2004 05:21 PM