Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Tycoon to continue Mia Farrow Darfur hunger strike

Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my
resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact
to inform about Ultimate Tips & Tricks, Entertainment, news,
Information and real story ever day in my blog.
Hope you will visit some times in my site.
http://tipscentre.info/
You will also love to see some other daily news, Ultimate Tips &
Tricks, Information, Real story, Entertainment and others. Your tips
help me to get better information.
Thanks Sumon
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
> Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my
> resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact
> to inform about Ultimate Tips & Tricks, Entertainment, news,
> Information and real story ever day in my blog.
> Hope you will visit some times in my site.

http://tipscentre.info/
> You will also love to see some other daily news, Ultimate Tips &
> Tricks, Information, Real story, Entertainment and others. Your tips
> help me to get better information.
> Thanks Sumon

Dude, I am _not_ going to bbq Mia Farrow!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Tycoon to continue Mia Farrow Darfur hunger strike\SPAM

> wrote in message
> Hi, I am a new member of this group

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Cleatarrior > typed:
>> wrote:
>>> Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my
>>> resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this
>>> fact to inform about Ultimate Tips & Tricks, Entertainment, news,
>>> Information and real story ever day in my blog.
>>> Hope you will visit some times in my site.

http://tipscentre.info/
>>> You will also love to see some other daily news, Ultimate Tips &
>>> Tricks, Information, Real story, Entertainment and others. Your tips
>>> help me to get better information.
>>> Thanks Sumon

>> Dude, I am _not_ going to bbq Mia Farrow!

> No doubt... WAY too skinny to cook up worth a damn. You'd have some serious
> shiners there...

Now Madonna, maybe, but the gristle factor scares me...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Cleatarrior > typed:
>> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> In ,
>>> Cleatarrior > typed:

http://tipscentre.info/
>>> No doubt... WAY too skinny to cook up worth a damn. You'd have some
>>> serious shiners there...
>>>

>> Now Madonna, maybe, but the gristle factor scares me...

> I sense this thread heading towards a discussion of plump tender breasts and
> juicy thighs!
>
> Move along, move along, nothing to see here....
>
> MartyB in KC

Kirstie Alley on a spit?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 15-May-2009, Cleatarrior > wrote:

> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> > In ,
> > Cleatarrior > typed:

http://tipscentre.info/
> >> Dude, I am _not_ going to bbq Mia Farrow!

> > No doubt... WAY too skinny to cook up worth a damn. You'd have some
> > serious
> > shiners there...
> >

> Now Madonna, maybe, but the gristle factor scares me...

A definite candidate for low and slow. Might want to carefully remove
the excess hair first. I'd recommend a spit about
20 to 24" above hot coals for that one. Back in the day, folks used
heavy duty TV antenna rotators for that purpose.
--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:
> On 15-May-2009, Cleatarrior > wrote:
>
>> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> In ,
>>> Cleatarrior > typed:

http://tipscentre.info/
>>> No doubt... WAY too skinny to cook up worth a damn. You'd have some
>>> serious
>>> shiners there...
>>>

>> Now Madonna, maybe, but the gristle factor scares me...

> A definite candidate for low and slow. Might want to carefully remove
> the excess hair first. I'd recommend a spit about
> 20 to 24" above hot coals for that one. Back in the day, folks used
> heavy duty TV antenna rotators for that purpose.

<chuckle>

" like a virgin...roast for the very first time..."
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Cleatarrior" > wrote in message
> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>> In ,
>> Cleatarrior > typed:

http://tipscentre.info/
>>> Dude, I am _not_ going to bbq Mia Farrow!

>> No doubt... WAY too skinny to cook up worth a damn. You'd have some
>> serious
>> shiners there...
>>

> Now Madonna, maybe, but the gristle factor scares me...

Probably the flap meat has gristle as well

Wine Tycoon Kyle[_2_] Wine 0 29-01-2010 09:01 PM
Saif Durbar: Novel Approach to Aid for Darfur! Saif Durbar General Cooking 1 22-09-2009 01:45 PM
Hunger Kanishka General Cooking 2 17-07-2006 02:17 AM
Hunger Jon Barbecue 2 06-02-2004 02:30 AM