Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default How do you barbecue Cornish game hens?

Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the beer
can
technique with tiny fowl?
Thanks for any thoughts,

Ed

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17-Apr-2009, "Theron" > wrote:

> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the
> beer
> can
> technique with tiny fowl?
> Thanks for any thoughts,
>
> Ed

I wouldn't do it. Not a candidate for slow cooking.

--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Theron" > wrote in message
> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the
> beer can
> technique with tiny fowl?
> Thanks for any thoughts,
>
> Ed

Just like the way you like to grill chicken, only 1/3 the time. I
personally like them stuffed with something, onion, citrus, herbs, etc and
tied shut. Throw the stuffing away before serving. Injecting would be
good.

Spud

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Theron" > wrote in message
> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the
> beer can
> technique with tiny fowl?
> Thanks for any thoughts,
>
> Ed

Same as any other chicken. I'd cook them at 350 to 400 with smoke or
spatchcock them on the grill.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Theron > typed:
>> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How
>> long?
>> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done
>> the beer can
>> technique with tiny fowl?
>> Thanks for any thoughts,
>>
>> Ed

> Cut and flatten = spatchcocking, and that's a good way to do small birds.
>
> Personally I think the beer can is overrated. It tends to steam the bird and
> make it mushy, and the skin doesn't crisp up very well.

I don't know how you cook your beer can chicken, but mine is never mushy
and the skin is always crispy. I made one on Tuesday on the gas grill
with off-set heat and the lid closed. We had the leftovers in chicken
enchiladas tonight.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 17, 7:42*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "Theron" > wrote in message

> Same as any other chicken. *I'd cook them at 350 to 400 with smoke or
> spatchcock them on the grill.

Best: Spatchocked and grilled over lump.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> On Apr 17, 7:42 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
>> "Theron" > wrote in message

>> Same as any other chicken. I'd cook them at 350 to 400 with smoke or
>> spatchcock them on the grill.

> Best: Spatchocked and grilled over lump.

Durn y'all! Now I have to go get one

I've had them smoked before. They're great that way. I just gauged
doneness with the "leg wiggle" factor.

I can get them here at one store for $2.49 each. All the other stores sell
them in twin packs. Can't remember the price on the twins because I don't
buy from people who force me to buy more than I want.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In alt.food.barbecue, Denny Wheeler > wrote:

> I'd grill 'em or smoke-roast (350 or higher); I don't consider that to
> be barbecuing, really. It sure ain't low and slow. But it does yield
> a tasty bird.

I agree. I also agree with the spatchcocking idea. That's how I used to
do them, after soaking them in a lime/onion/chili marinade.

And if you instead cook them with high, smoky, indirect heat, it's likely
that they will get nice crispy delicious skin. If you use a lot of
charcoal in a Weber Kettle, but dump it all on one side, you can cook
those birds at 400+ on the far side of the grill and they'll turn out
great.

In fact, my nouth is watering and I'm wanting to go to the supermarket to
get some Cornish Hens and cook them with salt, pepper, and some ancho
flakes on the skin, and maybe some garlic in the cavity.
Mmmmmmmmmm....that might be good with sugar maple chunks mixed in with the
lump.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In alt.food.barbecue, spud > wrote:

> personally like them stuffed with something, onion, citrus, herbs, etc and
> tied shut. Throw the stuffing away before serving.

That's often what I use in a Thanksgiving Turkey when I smoke it.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
-- Bertrand Russell

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 18-Apr-2009, =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= >
wrote:

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > On Apr 17, 7:42 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> >> "Theron" > wrote in message

> >> Same as any other chicken. I'd cook them at 350 to 400 with smoke or
> >> spatchcock them on the grill.

> > Best: Spatchocked and grilled over lump.
> >

> Durn y'all! Now I have to go get one
>
> I've had them smoked before. They're great that way. I just gauged
> doneness with the "leg wiggle" factor.
>
> I can get them here at one store for $2.49 each. All the other stores
> sell
> them in twin packs. Can't remember the price on the twins because I
> don't
> buy from people who force me to buy more than I want.
>
> TFM®

$2.49 is a good price TFM®. They run to about $6.00/pair in the places
I shop. They're a little less at BJ's wholesale. I got some real scrawny
ones for about your price, but I wouldn't buy them again.

--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:18:24 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> wrote:

>In ,
>Janet Wilder > typed:
>> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> In ,
>>> Theron > typed:

>>> Cut and flatten = spatchcocking, and that's a good way to do small
>>> birds.
>>>
>>> Personally I think the beer can is overrated. It tends to steam the
>>> bird and make it mushy, and the skin doesn't crisp up very well.

>> I don't know how you cook your beer can chicken, but mine is never
>> mushy and the skin is always crispy. I made one on Tuesday on the gas
>> grill with off-set heat and the lid closed. We had the leftovers in
>> chicken enchiladas tonight.

>What's in the beer can?

Good question--in fact, I'd like to get a lot more advice and info
from you, Janet! I just bought one of the stands for beer can chicken,
and I'd like to try making my first, but not with beer in the can.

Would you consider posting your recipe and method for beer can
chicken?

Thanks much! (just learning to grill, not planning to bbq)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Janet Wilder > typed:
>> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> In ,
>>> Theron > typed:

>>> Cut and flatten = spatchcocking, and that's a good way to do small
>>> birds.
>>>
>>> Personally I think the beer can is overrated. It tends to steam the
>>> bird and make it mushy, and the skin doesn't crisp up very well.

>> I don't know how you cook your beer can chicken, but mine is never
>> mushy and the skin is always crispy. I made one on Tuesday on the gas
>> grill with off-set heat and the lid closed. We had the leftovers in
>> chicken enchiladas tonight.

> What's in the beer can?

Sometimes it's beer. This time it was lemon-lime soda.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:18:24 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> > wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> Janet Wilder > typed:

>>> I don't know how you cook your beer can chicken, but mine is never
>>> mushy and the skin is always crispy. I made one on Tuesday on the gas
>>> grill with off-set heat and the lid closed. We had the leftovers in
>>> chicken enchiladas tonight.

>> What's in the beer can?

> Good question--in fact, I'd like to get a lot more advice and info
> from you, Janet! I just bought one of the stands for beer can chicken,
> and I'd like to try making my first, but not with beer in the can.
>
> Would you consider posting your recipe and method for beer can
> chicken?
>
> Thanks much! (just learning to grill, not planning to bbq)
>
> Desideria

If I'm not using beer, I like using lemon-lime soda, like 7-UP. I don't
think what's in the can flavors the chicken at all, but I was making it
for my grand girls who are visiting, so I used the soda. Truthfully, if
I start with half a can of liquid, at the end there is pretty much half
a can of liquid still left.

I think that most of the flavor comes from the rub that you put on the
outside of the chicken. I make one with granulated garlic, onion powder,
sweet paprika and Bell's® poultry seasoning. I don't cook with salt.
I also put a small potato or onion in the hole on top of the chicken and
I tie the wings down by encircling the chicken with white cotton
trussing twine.

I stand the chicken holder in a heavy-duty foil pan so the fat doesn't
get in the grill.

I keep the temperature (as read on the lid thermometer) at about 325°
F. It seems to be the best temp for roasting the chicken. The skin gets
crisp.

I will start it off with the breast facing the side of the grill
generating the heat. Turn it after 40 minutes then turn it back after 20
minutes for the rest of the cooking time. I do use an instant read
thermometer, but you can also use the drumstick wiggle method to test
for done.

The chicken is juicy but not mushy. The skin gets nice and crispy. It
has become our family's preferred way to make a roast chicken.

Note: Bell's® is not available everywhere, so here is a copy cat recipe
for it.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Bells Poultry Seasoning copykat recipe

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Hints And Tips Poultry

9 tsp dried rosemary
8 1/4 tsp dried oregano
7 1/2 tsp dried sage
6 3/4 tsp ground dried ginger
6 tsp dried marjoram
5 1/4 tsp dried thyme
1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Mix together and grind to fine powder.

"My favorite poultry seasoning"
Yield:
"1 cup"

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:34:02 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>Desideria wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:18:24 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> In ,
>>> Janet Wilder > typed:

>>> What's in the beer can?

>> Good question--in fact, I'd like to get a lot more advice and info
>> from you, Janet! I just bought one of the stands for beer can chicken,
>> and I'd like to try making my first, but not with beer in the can.
>>
>> Would you consider posting your recipe and method for beer can
>> chicken?
>>
>> Thanks much! (just learning to grill, not planning to bbq)
>>
>> Desideria

>If I'm not using beer, I like using lemon-lime soda, like 7-UP. I don't
>think what's in the can flavors the chicken at all, but I was making it
>for my grand girls who are visiting, so I used the soda. Truthfully, if
>I start with half a can of liquid, at the end there is pretty much half
>a can of liquid still left.
>
>I think that most of the flavor comes from the rub that you put on the
>outside of the chicken. I make one with granulated garlic, onion powder,
> sweet paprika and Bell's® poultry seasoning. I don't cook with salt.
>I also put a small potato or onion in the hole on top of the chicken and
>I tie the wings down by encircling the chicken with white cotton
>trussing twine.
>
>I stand the chicken holder in a heavy-duty foil pan so the fat doesn't
>get in the grill.
>
>I keep the temperature (as read on the lid thermometer) at about 325°
>F. It seems to be the best temp for roasting the chicken. The skin gets
>crisp.
>
>I will start it off with the breast facing the side of the grill
>generating the heat. Turn it after 40 minutes then turn it back after 20
>minutes for the rest of the cooking time. I do use an instant read
>thermometer, but you can also use the drumstick wiggle method to test
>for done.
>
>The chicken is juicy but not mushy. The skin gets nice and crispy. It
>has become our family's preferred way to make a roast chicken.
>
>Note: Bell's® is not available everywhere, so here is a copy cat recipe
>for it.
>

>* Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Bells Poultry Seasoning copykat recipe
>
>Recipe By :
>Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
>Categories : Hints And Tips Poultry

>-------- ------------ --------------------------------
> 9 tsp dried rosemary
> 8 1/4 tsp dried oregano
> 7 1/2 tsp dried sage
> 6 3/4 tsp ground dried ginger
> 6 tsp dried marjoram
> 5 1/4 tsp dried thyme
> 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
>
>Mix together and grind to fine powder.

> "My favorite poultry seasoning"
>Yield:
> "1 cup"

Thanks, Janet!!! I really appreciate your help.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 18, 7:34*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:

> I think that most of the flavor comes from the rub that you put on the
> outside of the chicken

Right.

Hey, if that method helps you make a good chicken, more power to you.
Just don't ascribe things to the method that aren't usable in others
is all.

To put it plainly, some people seem to think there's something special
with this method which experienced cooks have found to be bogus. Which
just make this another method, nothing wrong with that. Unless you're
trying to sell something, which there was a lot of.

There are three goals when grilling chicken: doneness, edible skin and
"not overdone" or juicy.

There's a few methods that'll get ya there, beer can chicken is just
one.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Bells Poultry Seasoning copykat recipe
>
> Recipe By :
> Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories : Hints And Tips Poultry

> 9 tsp dried rosemary
> 8 1/4 tsp dried oregano
> 7 1/2 tsp dried sage
> 6 3/4 tsp ground dried ginger
> 6 tsp dried marjoram
> 5 1/4 tsp dried thyme
> 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
>
> Mix together and grind to fine powder.

> "My favorite poultry seasoning"
> Yield:
> "1 cup"

Thanks Janet. Around here we use that *stuff* on everything.

Craig
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 18-Apr-2009, Denny Wheeler > wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:11:08 +0000 (UTC),
> wrote:
>
> >In alt.food.barbecue, Denny Wheeler
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I'd grill 'em or smoke-roast (350 or higher); I don't consider that to
> >> be barbecuing, really. It sure ain't low and slow. But it does yield
> >> a tasty bird.

> >I agree. I also agree with the spatchcocking idea. That's how I used
> >do them, after soaking them in a lime/onion/chili marinade.

> Yeah, I should have tossed that in--after several attempts with
> yardbird, I've found that I strongly prefer either spatchcocked or
> just plain cut up. The latter has an advantage in terms of each piece
> being cooked just right. Not that I'd cut up game hens.
>
> >And if you instead cook them with high, smoky, indirect heat, it's
> >likely
> >that they will get nice crispy delicious skin. If you use a lot of
> >charcoal in a Weber Kettle, but dump it all on one side, you can cook
> >those birds at 400+ on the far side of the grill and they'll turn out
> >great.
> >
> >In fact, my nouth is watering and I'm wanting to go to the supermarket
> >get some Cornish Hens and cook them with salt, pepper, and some ancho
> >flakes on the skin, and maybe some garlic in the cavity.
> >Mmmmmmmmmm....that might be good with sugar maple chunks mixed in with
> >the
> >lump.

> Not a bad thought--but I don't think I'll be lighting any more lump
> (or propane) this weekend. Just about an hour ago, brought in a bunch
> of skewered, yakitori-marinated beef, along with some sausage. I'm
> good for the weekend, foodwise.
>
> --
> -denny-

I wish you guys would stop talking about cornish hens. We've been sick
for going on four days. We have grills, rotisseries, smokers and a pair
of cornish hens in the freezer, but no ability to partake of same. Maybe
next week. Sigh!! (I've got the shits and Nathalie has some kind of flu.
Nevermind that she had her flu shot.) We're eating yakisoba for lunch.
(Chili, celery, bok choy, cabbage and semolina angel hair pasta.)
--
Brick WA7ERO (Veggie drawer is a disaster area)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Theron > wrote:

> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the beer
> can
> technique with tiny fowl?

A 12oz beer can in a 26oz cornish game hen?

There's a fetish I never heard of. Pervert.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:
> On 18-Apr-2009, Denny Wheeler > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:11:08 +0000 (UTC),
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In alt.food.barbecue, Denny Wheeler

>>> I agree. I also agree with the spatchcocking idea. That's how I used
>>> do them, after soaking them in a lime/onion/chili marinade.

>> Yeah, I should have tossed that in--after several attempts with
>> yardbird, I've found that I strongly prefer either spatchcocked or
>> just plain cut up. The latter has an advantage in terms of each piece
>> being cooked just right. Not that I'd cut up game hens.
>>
>>> And if you instead cook them with high, smoky, indirect heat, it's
>>> likely
>>> that they will get nice crispy delicious skin. If you use a lot of
>>> charcoal in a Weber Kettle, but dump it all on one side, you can cook
>>> those birds at 400+ on the far side of the grill and they'll turn out
>>> great.
>>>
>>> In fact, my nouth is watering and I'm wanting to go to the supermarket
>>> get some Cornish Hens and cook them with salt, pepper, and some ancho
>>> flakes on the skin, and maybe some garlic in the cavity.
>>> Mmmmmmmmmm....that might be good with sugar maple chunks mixed in with
>>> the
>>> lump.

>> Not a bad thought--but I don't think I'll be lighting any more lump
>> (or propane) this weekend. Just about an hour ago, brought in a bunch
>> of skewered, yakitori-marinated beef, along with some sausage. I'm
>> good for the weekend, foodwise.
>>
>> --
>> -denny-

> I wish you guys would stop talking about cornish hens. We've been sick
> for going on four days. We have grills, rotisseries, smokers and a pair
> of cornish hens in the freezer, but no ability to partake of same. Maybe
> next week. Sigh!! (I've got the shits and Nathalie has some kind of flu.
> Nevermind that she had her flu shot.) We're eating yakisoba for lunch.
> (Chili, celery, bok choy, cabbage and semolina angel hair pasta.)

Sorry to hear that Brick. . . Have some more chili & cabbage! That will
fix you right up! <G>

Dave T.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> Theron > wrote:
>
>> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
>> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the beer
>> can
>> technique with tiny fowl?

> A 12oz beer can in a 26oz cornish game hen?
>
> There's a fetish I never heard of. Pervert.
>
> -sw

LOL!

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Theron" > wrote in message
> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the
> beer can
> technique with tiny fowl?
> Thanks for any thoughts,
>
> Ed

yea, 'cept you use a shot glass full of whiskey instead of beer.

--
C.D

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> Theron > wrote:
>
>> Any thoughts about slow cooking Cornish game hens? What temp? How long?
>> Do you stuff. Do you cut and flatten it for grilling? Have any done the beer
>> can
>> technique with tiny fowl?

> A 12oz beer can in a 26oz cornish game hen?
>
> There's a fetish I never heard of. Pervert.
>
> -sw

lol....

Well this talk about CGH's got me to thinkin'.... I was going to do a
rack of ribs on the WSM yesterday and tossed on 4 skinless/boneless
chicken breasts with 'em. Standard 250d temp. I was out of ru and
cheated using some Emeril's essence. Pulled 'em at 165dF. Now I'm not a
big chicken fan but DAMN, they were down right good! Hit 'em with a bit
of my Hawaiian style bbq sauce and they were really tasty.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:59:18 -0700, Desideria
> [...]

>>Note: Bell's® is not available everywhere, so here is a copy cat recipe
>>for it.
>>

>>* Exported from MasterCook *
>>
>> Bells Poultry Seasoning copykat recipe
>>
>>Recipe By :
>>Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
>>Categories : Hints And Tips Poultry
>>
>> Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
>>-------- ------------ --------------------------------
>> 9 tsp dried rosemary
>> 8 1/4 tsp dried oregano
>> 7 1/2 tsp dried sage
>> 6 3/4 tsp ground dried ginger
>> 6 tsp dried marjoram
>> 5 1/4 tsp dried thyme
>> 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
>>
>>Mix together and grind to fine powder.

>> "My favorite poultry seasoning"
>>Yield:
>> "1 cup"

>Thanks, Janet!!! I really appreciate your help.

Another question, Janet---

Can I cook food on the burner I've got lit, while I'm doing the
chicken? Or do I have to cook the chicken on its own? I *hate* wasting
fire...

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin > wrote:

> Well this talk about CGH's got me to thinkin'.... I was going to do a
> rack of ribs on the WSM yesterday and tossed on 4 skinless/boneless
> chicken breasts with 'em. Standard 250d temp. I was out of ru and
> cheated using some Emeril's essence. Pulled 'em at 165dF. Now I'm not a
> big chicken fan but DAMN, they were down right good! Hit 'em with a bit
> of my Hawaiian style bbq sauce and they were really tasty.

I always have some chicken - either breasts or thighs - to throw on
the smoker when I do a rack of spares or a butt, or whatever. I
always make the best use of fuel. And chicken breasts have been
$.79/.99lb for the last few months. That's cheaper than most any
vegetable!

Anyway, I made the mistake of cooking unbrined chicken breasts
today. Never again will I not brine chicken beasts.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:

> Another question, Janet---
>
> Can I cook food on the burner I've got lit, while I'm doing the
> chicken? Or do I have to cook the chicken on its own? I *hate* wasting
> fire...

You might have to open the lid too many times if you are grilling and
might not be able to keep the inside up to temperature. Remember, you
are really roasting the chicken in the heat of the covered grill. The
temp at the burners would be too high for anything that cooked slowly
enough to forgo opening and closing the lid too much.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:20:19 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>Desideria wrote:
>
>> Another question, Janet---
>>
>> Can I cook food on the burner I've got lit, while I'm doing the
>> chicken? Or do I have to cook the chicken on its own? I *hate* wasting
>> fire...

>You might have to open the lid too many times if you are grilling and
>might not be able to keep the inside up to temperature. Remember, you
>are really roasting the chicken in the heat of the covered grill. The
>temp at the burners would be too high for anything that cooked slowly
>enough to forgo opening and closing the lid too much.

Yeah, I figured that out. As it was, I had the chicken resting while I
did the potato quarters, and I wound up nibbling chicken while taters
cooked, then nibbling chicken and taters while more taters cooked.

It can be a bit challenging having everything done and hot at once,
can't it?

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> Desideria wrote:
>
> > Another question, Janet---
> >
> > Can I cook food on the burner I've got lit, while I'm doing the
> > chicken? Or do I have to cook the chicken on its own? I *hate* wasting
> > fire...

> You might have to open the lid too many times if you are grilling and
> might not be able to keep the inside up to temperature. Remember, you
> are really roasting the chicken in the heat of the covered grill. The
> temp at the burners would be too high for anything that cooked slowly
> enough to forgo opening and closing the lid too much.

When I fire up the NB charcoal smoker, Jun always wants to grill shrimp,
mussels, chops, corn, baby bamboo shoots, whatever, on the grate in the top
of the fire box. She knows that she can't open it while I'm smoking
something, so she does some before and some after, but not during!
Sometimes she'll fire it up just to grill, in which case, the smoke chamber
keeps stuff hot.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

--
$ dmesg
rig0a at hom0 charcoal 1: MasterChef (Kettle, 22.5", Gas Assist, p1)

Cornish Game Hens - Have A Good Way To Prepare Them? Judy Haffner General Cooking 22 03-04-2012 05:15 PM
Cornish Game Hens aem General Cooking 15 11-08-2006 12:47 AM
Fruit Glazed Rock Cornish Game Hens Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 0 21-05-2006 02:16 AM
Cornish Game Hens Linda and Ron Audet Recipes (moderated) 0 14-01-2005 05:03 AM
How Long Do I Roast 2 Cornish Game Hens? Margaret Suran General Cooking 33 13-04-2004 09:38 PM