Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default HD Weber Spirit E-310 For $ 200 ?

Hi,

Saw today in paper that HD is selling, apparently, Weber Spirit E-310 for
just $ 200

Seems like a really good deal.
Am always leary of anything HD sells off

Anything proved "not so great" with this model, etc ?

Thanks,
B.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Robert11" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Saw today in paper that HD is selling, apparently, Weber Spirit E-310 for
> just $ 200
>
> Seems like a really good deal.
> Am always leary of anything HD sells off
>
> Anything proved "not so great" with this model, etc ?
>
> Thanks,
> B.

It's probably a genuine good deal. The Spirit E-310 has the same heat output
and surface area that the old Silver Genesis B has. I don't know if it's the
same width & depth as the old one. Most importantly, you need to know if
porcelain coated cast iron grates are available for this grill. This
improved the grilling quality on the Genesis B to the point where I started
using it. The old steel grates are substandard as are the stainless steel
grates on the more expensive Weber grills. You can check that out at HD, the
availability of cast iron grates, and the size.

Ed