Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Best herbs for diabetes ( natural health)

Garlic Diabetes is an ailment afflicting many from various walks of
life in different countries. Though there are various approaches to
reduce the ill effects of diabetes and its secondary complications,
herbal formulations are preferred due to lesser side effects and low
cost. Meanwhile, many medicinal plants have shown some promise in
lowering blood sugar, boosting insulin sensitivity, reducing high
blood pressure and cholesterol some........read full article here
http://healthcentre001.blogspot.com/...-diabetes.html
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have Garlic Diabetes! I'm just miserable
without garlic.