FoodBanter.com

-   -   EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/164467-effects-achohol-male-reproductive.html)

Dr. bamak 24-11-2008 11:22 PM

EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
http://myhealthcentre.blogspot.com/2...roductive.html
Alcohol causes loss of libido, impotence, and sterility in males.
Direct damage to testicular cells and impairment of control centers in
the brain may help explain the sexual dysfunction.
The association between alcohol abuse and reproductive dysfunction has
long been recognized. For example,
the....read full article here.
http://myhealthcentre.blogspot.com/2...roductive.html

DougW[_2_] 24-11-2008 11:51 PM

EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

Dr. bamak wrote:

looks at the poster.

Yep kids. Don't drink and screw, this could happen to you.

--
DougW

Nonnymus[_10_] 25-11-2008 12:45 AM

Dr. bamakspam wrote:
> EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can cause poor spelling
> http://myhealthspam.blogspot.com/for...roductive.html
> Alcohol causes loss of libido, impotence, and sterility in males, and a tendency to admire Hillary Clinton
> Direct damage to testicular cells and impairment of control centers in
> the brain may help explain sexual dysfunction and liberal tendencies.
> The association between alcohol abuse and reproductive dysfunction has
> long been recognized in most frenchmen. For example, just look at
> the....read full article here.
> http://spamminghealthcentre.blogspot...roductive.html

Gosh, when I drink, it makes the gals around me get prettier and
prettier. Still, Mrs. Nonny stands out the best.
--
Nonnymus-

Suppose you were an idiot.
And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.

-Mark Twain

Spud 03-12-2008 07:37 PM

EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

> Gosh, when I drink, it makes the gals around me get prettier and prettier.
> Still, Mrs. Nonny stands out the best.
> --
> Nonnymus-

Uh huh. In other words, Mrs. Nonny gets on your computer when you leave
the house.

Nonnymus[_10_] 03-12-2008 10:47 PM

Spud wrote:
>> Gosh, when I drink, it makes the gals around me get prettier and prettier.
>> Still, Mrs. Nonny stands out the best.
>> --
>> Nonnymus-
>>

> Uh huh. In other words, Mrs. Nonny gets on your computer when you leave
> the house.

Mrs. Nonny was the terror of our grade school and beat the tar out of me
in the 1st grade. Since then, I've been terrified.

Spud 10-12-2008 02:58 AM

EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

>> Uh huh. In other words, Mrs. Nonny gets on your computer when you
>> leave the house.

> Mrs. Nonny was the terror of our grade school and beat the tar out of me
> in the 1st grade. Since then, I've been terrified.

Wow. Who says you can't train a man. I don't know whether to idolize
you or despise you!

Ed