Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default regarding sauces

Can anyone tell me about how vinegar works with hot peppers in sauces?
I have one person telling me that vinegar will increase the heat of
the sause and another telling me it will decrease the heat.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:
> wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me about how vinegar works with hot peppers in sauces?
>> I have one person telling me that vinegar will increase the heat of
>> the sause and another telling me it will decrease the heat.
>>

> Well, I'm certainly no expert in that area but I'd guess "none of the
> above". The heat from peppers is from a chemical called capsaicin. I
> don't see how adding vinegar will either increase or decrease (much) the
> affects of the chemical. I'm sure others more in the know" regarding
> peppers will chime in. I'm a heat wimp and not ashamed to admit. ;-)

Capsaicin is a viscious oil. The vinegar will weaken and break down the
viscosity of the oil (similar to vinegar being used as a glass cleaner)
and spread it around the mouth and into the tongue more than if you had
used something else - like tomato sauce or even just plain water. This
will give the impression that it's hotter, but it really isn't. The
burn won't last as long as if you hadn't used vinegar.

OTOH, Vinegar will actually help clean the tongue of residual capsaicin
when used right after a wicked burn - but not before it gets intensely
hot first.

But it certainly won't make it less hot. It can be used to relieve some
of the burn after the initial burn when taken straight. I drink tiny
shots of balsamic vinegar. Tastes better than most vinegars. of course
milk products can be used as well.

At least that's the explanation I just pulled out of my ass and I'm
sticking to it in case anybody wants to argue about it.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:04:44 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>Steve Calvin wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Can anyone tell me about how vinegar works with hot peppers in sauces?
>>> I have one person telling me that vinegar will increase the heat of
>>> the sause and another telling me it will decrease the heat.
>>>

>> Well, I'm certainly no expert in that area but I'd guess "none of the
>> above". The heat from peppers is from a chemical called capsaicin. I
>> don't see how adding vinegar will either increase or decrease (much) the
>> affects of the chemical. I'm sure others more in the know" regarding
>> peppers will chime in. I'm a heat wimp and not ashamed to admit. ;-)

>Capsaicin is a viscious oil. The vinegar will weaken and break down the
>viscosity of the oil (similar to vinegar being used as a glass cleaner)
>and spread it around the mouth and into the tongue more than if you had
>used something else - like tomato sauce or even just plain water. This
>will give the impression that it's hotter, but it really isn't. The
>burn won't last as long as if you hadn't used vinegar.
>
>OTOH, Vinegar will actually help clean the tongue of residual capsaicin
>when used right after a wicked burn - but not before it gets intensely
>hot first.
>
>But it certainly won't make it less hot. It can be used to relieve some
>of the burn after the initial burn when taken straight. I drink tiny
>shots of balsamic vinegar. Tastes better than most vinegars. of course
>milk products can be used as well.
>

>At least that's the explanation I just pulled out of my ass and I'm
>sticking to it in case anybody wants to argue about it.
>
>-sw

I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...

Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
;-)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria > wrote:

> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>
> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
> ;-)

No offense meant:

Emeril is a moron.

You'd get the same effect by slashing around some crushed ice.

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
<snip>
> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>
> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
> ;-)
>
> Desideria

Dairy (milk, cheese, etc) and/or bread are probably your best bets
according to the heat heads I know

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 01:19:37 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>Desideria > wrote:
>
>> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
>> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
>> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>>
>> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
>> ;-)

>No offense meant:
>
>Emeril is a moron.
>
>You'd get the same effect by slashing around some crushed ice.
>
>-sw

Nope. Water in any form just spreads the 'heat' out in my mouth.

Desideria

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:

> Nope. Water in any form just spreads the 'heat' out in my mouth.
>
> Desideria

My kids were here from Austin a couple weeks back, so one evening I had
some neighbors over for a big cookout. Yes, one of the dishes was
pulled pork in buns with slaw, but another favorite was grilled T-bones.
One neighbor's teen son wanted to try the hot sauce I didn't serve,
but kept in the cupboard, so with his father's permission (a physician)
and with the appropriate cautions, he dropped 2-3 drops on his sandwich.

Before he did this, I went to the refrigerator and got out sour cream
and yogurt, bringing them with the bottle of hot sauce for the kid. The
family is great, and the kid's one of my favorite neighborhood teens.
The result was what I expected, so I handed him a spoonful of sour
cream. He ate that, along with a small container of yogurt, so I can
affirm that it works.

Again, with his Dad's permission, I gave the bottle to the boy, since I
never use it. He promised to not take it to school, and I specifically
made him promise to not put any on toilet seats, drinking fountain
handles, toilet door handles etc.

--
Nonnymus-

Some folk say that Southern good old boys
aren’t too smart. To that, let me remind you
that anyone who builds a city 10’ BELOW sea level
and fills it with Democrats can’t be too dumb.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Desideria wrote:
> <snip>
>> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
>> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
>> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>>
>> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
>> ;-)
>>
>> Desideria

> Dairy (milk, cheese, etc) and/or bread are probably your best bets
> according to the heat heads I know

Let me reiterate.

When the Habanero was first released in Tennessee, I bought some. I didn't
buy a few, I bought *some*.

I very finely sliced 2 of them onto a frozen pizza and baked it as per
instructions. Pretty good smoky hot flavor.

Next morning my chili head idiot friend came over. I offered him an entire
habanero. He ate it in one bite.

Once he had swallowed it, he said, "Goddamn! That's hot!"

I laughed until I stopped. He opened the fridge and grabbed a slice of the
cold pizza and stuffed it down his throat in hopes of killing the heat.

Next thing out of his mouth was, "Damn! When does it stop burning?"

I said, "When you stop eating them. The pizza is covered with them."

He then ate 4 oz of cheddar and some bread. He was crying when he left.

Milk works, cheese works. I've never tried vinegar, but I'm not that much
of a pussy.

I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 01:19:37 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>Desideria > wrote:
>>
>>> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
>>> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
>>> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>>>
>>> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
>>> ;-)

>>No offense meant:
>>
>>Emeril is a moron.
>>
>>You'd get the same effect by slashing around some crushed ice.
>>
>>-sw

> Nope. Water in any form just spreads the 'heat' out in my mouth.
>
> Desideria

Agreed. "water makes it hotter" isn't a myth.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:34:16 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
>> Desideria wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
>>> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
>>> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>>>
>>> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> Desideria

>> Dairy (milk, cheese, etc) and/or bread are probably your best bets
>> according to the heat heads I know

>Let me reiterate.
>
>When the Habanero was first released in Tennessee, I bought some. I didn't
>buy a few, I bought *some*.
>
>I very finely sliced 2 of them onto a frozen pizza and baked it as per
>instructions. Pretty good smoky hot flavor.
>
>Next morning my chili head idiot friend came over. I offered him an entire
>habanero. He ate it in one bite.
>

>Once he had swallowed it, he said, "Goddamn! That's hot!"
>
>I laughed until I stopped. He opened the fridge and grabbed a slice of the
>cold pizza and stuffed it down his throat in hopes of killing the heat.
>
>Next thing out of his mouth was, "Damn! When does it stop burning?"
>
>I said, "When you stop eating them. The pizza is covered with them."
>
>He then ate 4 oz of cheddar and some bread. He was crying when he left.
>

>Milk works, cheese works. I've never tried vinegar, but I'm not that much
>of a pussy.
>
>I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

Desideria

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote

> I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

Skim milk is not milk at all. I'll take the full fat version.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

=?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
> "Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> > Desideria wrote:
> > <snip>

> I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:34:16 -0400, TFM® >
> >"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> >> Desideria wrote:
> >> <snip>

> I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

Vodka works good. Heavy cream works great!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

=?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
> "Desideria" > wrote
>
> > I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

> Skim milk is not milk at all. I'll take the full fat version.

Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream and mix it with 3/4 cup of water. Tastes better
than milk and NO carbs.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 01:19:37 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> Desideria > wrote:
>>
>>> I tried something to relieve 'spice burn' that was recommended by
>>> Emeril on one of his shows, and it seems to work really well. Eat some
>>> fat. Cheese is one option, for instance, or chocolate, or...
>>>
>>> Definitely helps me. I'm not a spice wimp, but sometimes I overdo it.
>>> ;-)

>> No offense meant:
>>
>> Emeril is a moron.
>>
>> You'd get the same effect by slashing around some crushed ice.

> Nope. Water in any form just spreads the 'heat' out in my mouth.

That's what I was implying. I've never found to have any effect on
heat. Vinegar (cuts the oil and washes it out of the mouth), and milk
products - sour cream or yogurt - neutralizes the capsaicin.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:

> I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

Technically, skim milk should have the same amount of protein in it as
whole milk. Its the casein protein in milk that neutralizes the burn.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
>> "Desideria" > wrote
>>
>>> I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water. ;-)

>> Skim milk is not milk at all. I'll take the full fat version.

> Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream and mix it with 3/4 cup of water. Tastes better
> than milk and NO carbs.

It looks liek cream is abotu 3.5% carbs. Which is low, but not exactly
0. It is surprising, though - I would have thought it had a lot more.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 8, 1:39*am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
> > "Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> > > Desideria wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

> Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!
>
> --

Thai bird peppers!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>> =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
>>> "Desideria" > wrote

>>> Skim milk is not milk at all. I'll take the full fat version.

>> Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream and mix it with 3/4 cup of water. Tastes
>> better
>> than milk and NO carbs.

> It looks liek cream is abotu 3.5% carbs. Which is low, but not exactly 0.
> It is surprising, though - I would have thought it had a lot more.
>
> -sw

Anything "lowfat" has more carbs.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

> Desideria wrote:
>
> > I suspect that skim milk would NOT work, as it's a bit like water.
> > ;-)

> Technically, skim milk should have the same amount of protein in it
> as whole milk. Its the casein protein in milk that neutralizes the
> burn.

In fact, should have more by volume.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Tutall wrote:
>>> Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise
>>> comin'!
>>>
>>> --

>> Thai bird peppers!

> If its a bird pepper, its gonna be hot! The question is, have the birds used
> them yet. <g>
>
> MartyB in KC

What's the name of that coffee where the seeds are "harvested" from
poop, then dried, cooked and ground? I'm not kidding.

--
Nonnymus-

Some folk say that Southern good old boys
aren’t too smart. To that, let me remind you
that anyone who builds a city 10’ BELOW sea level
and fills it with Democrats can’t be too dumb.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Tutall" > wrote in message
> On Oct 8, 1:39 am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
>> =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
>> > I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

>> Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!
>>
>> --

> Thai bird peppers!

Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer peppers. <G>

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:
> "Tutall" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise
>>> comin'! --

>> Thai bird peppers!

> Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer
> peppers. <G>
> TFM®

Heck, if we lived near a mall, you SOB........

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= > wrote:
> >> "Desideria" > wrote

> >> Skim milk is not milk at all. I'll take the full fat version.

> > Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream and mix it with 3/4 cup of water. Tastes
> > better than milk and NO carbs.

> It looks like cream is about 3.5% carbs. Which is low, but not exactly
> 0. It is surprising, though - I would have thought it had a lot more.

Good heavy cream is around 36% butterfat. I love it. Carbs are in the
lactose. In a recipe that calls for milk, I either use it straight or
diluted as above. It's what I add to my coffee, when I have a hankerin' for
that creaminess. Floats on top. Sometimes I'll take a Tbs straight, too.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 1:39=A0am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > =3D?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg=3D=3D?=3D > wrote:
> > > I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

> > Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!
> >

> Thai bird peppers!

10 times mo' bettah!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:
> Tutall wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise
> >> comin'!

> > Thai bird peppers!

> If its a bird pepper, its gonna be hot! The question is, have the birds
> used them yet. <g>

Birds are essential to propogation of the plant. They eat the chiles and
drop the seeds in a nice little pile of fertilizer. Ain't nature grand?

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 8, 8:33*pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> Tutall > wrote:

> > > Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!

> > Thai bird peppers!

> 10 times mo' bettah!

Do tell!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 8:33=A0pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > Tutall > wrote:

> > > Thai bird peppers!

> > 10 times mo' bettah!

> Do tell!

Time will!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 8, 6:24*pm, Nonnymus > wrote:

> What's the name of that coffee where the seeds are "harvested" from
> poop, then dried, cooked and ground? *I'm not kidding.

Kopi Luwak. A certified coffee junkie, I have still never tried this
stuff. Watch the wrap..

http://www.firebox.com/product/1077/...fee-Kopi-Luwak

Robert

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>>> If its a bird pepper, its gonna be hot! The question is, have the
>>> birds used them yet. <g>

>> Birds are essential to propogation of the plant. They eat the chiles
>> and drop the seeds in a nice little pile of fertilizer. Ain't nature
>> grand?

> I know... that's why I asked if they were pre or post bird!
>
> Other species won't eat the seeds, but many bird species can't taste hot.
> Therefore the only creatures that eat many peppers are the ones which help
> propagate the species. The bright pepper colors help the birds to find them.
> Some of the peppers I have raised, such as chilipiquins, and most perennial
> varieties, had to be specially germinated, since normally they will not just
> germinate in a damp peat pot like most seeds. They can be soaked in
> saltpeter for best germination before planting in soil, which chemically
> simulates the effects of the birds' intestinal environment. So yeah, it is
> pretty grand, and cool.
>
> MartyB in KC

For most seeds that require special treatment before planting, a 5
minute tumble in a rock tumbler (or brass tumbler) with coarse sand will
do the trick.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:

> Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer peppers.

Mail-order hairspray?

Women <shaking head>.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> TFM® wrote:
>
>> Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer
>> peppers.

> Mail-order hairspray?
>
> Women <shaking head>.
>
> -sw

Well, the closest beauty supply place is over an hour away. What else am I
supposed to do?

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

kilikini wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> TFM® wrote:
>>
>>> Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer
>>> peppers.

>> Mail-order hairspray?
>>
>> Women <shaking head>.

> Well, the closest beauty supply place is over an hour away. What else am I
> supposed to do?

This reminds me of a Miller advertisement (a picture, not a video):

<http://bp3.blogger.com/_DE6WQ9QWPYs/Rmgwt6k-kFI/AAAAAAAAAOg/dF2A5rJJKYU/s1600-h/don_tthink.jpeg>

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Denny Wheeler wrote:

> And, regardless of Emeril's status as moron or not, Desideria's
> right--it's the fats which help neutralize the heat. Try nonfat milk
> vs whole milk. Or, better, cream.
>
> Reason being, capsaicin is highly soluble in fats, so is absorbed.

It's not fat that creates the effect. It's a protein contained in
dairy products called casein.

<http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/natural-weight-loss-food-peppers-ga.htm>
<http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/seasonalcooking/farmtotable/visualguidepeppers>

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:
> >> TFM® wrote:

[]
> > Well, the closest beauty supply place is over an hour away. What else
> > am I supposed to do?

> This reminds me of a Miller advertisement (a picture, not a video):
>
> <http://bp3.blogger.com/_DE6WQ9QWPYs/...g/dF2A5rJJKYU/
> s1600-h/don_tthink.jpeg>

Good one, Steve!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote in message
om...
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> TFM® wrote:
>>
>>> Durn, all we got today was Kili's hairspray. I'd really prefer
>>> peppers.

>> Mail-order hairspray?
>>
>> Women <shaking head>.
>>
>> -sw

> Well, the closest beauty supply place is over an hour away. What else am
> I supposed to do?
>
> kili

Sweetie, you don't need no stinkin beauty supplies.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Big Jim wrote:
> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Mail-order hairspray?
>>>
>>> Women <shaking head>.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Well, the closest beauty supply place is over an hour away. What
>> else am I supposed to do?
>>
>> kili
>>

> Sweetie, you don't need no stinkin beauty supplies.

Major hugs to you, my dear friend. You just literally made my day. :~)

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Denny Wheeler wrote:

> And, regardless of Emeril's status as moron or not, Desideria's
> right--it's the fats which help neutralize the heat. Try nonfat milk
> vs whole milk. Or, better, cream.
>
> Reason being, capsaicin is highly soluble in fats, so is absorbed.

It's highly solable in VEGETABLE fats. The reason dairy works so well
is because of the casein, not the animal fat.

> It's also alkaline, so acidic things tend to help neutralize it. If
> you've been handling peppers, try washing your hands with a 1:5
> vinegar solution--that'll crystallize the capsaicin. So will a
> similar-strength chlorine bleach solution, but that stuff's not
> something you want on your skin for any length of time.

Like we were saying, vinegars (me) and alcohol (nick) are really the
best way to get rid of the burn and rinse away capsaicin.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> Yeah, you have a point. As a resinous substance, bleach is probably the
> single best thing to cut through it. So lets see, if you just licked the
> inside of a habanero and need relief, a blended cocktail of sour cream,
> vinegar, ice cream, cheeze whiz, and chlorine bleach should do the trick.
>
> And some scotch....

Marty, you're giving away all the KCMO secrets. It adds sparkle to the
cheeze whiz and makes the cocktail more like a lava lamp.
--
Nonnymus-

We have reached a time in our nations history
where the grasshopper is slowly consuming
the ant. Whatever happened that made thrift, hard
work and family the target of liberal rage?